“My Home Away From Home”

Hampton Inn & Suites Dallas-Desoto
Ranked #1 of 8 Hotels in DeSoto
Reviewed November 16, 2010

The Hampton at Desoto has been so accomadating for me and my work partners for 2 years now. We will continue to stay here even if it makes our travel a little longer due to the great service and cleanliness of the hotel. It makes travel so much easier when the hotel makes you feel "at home"

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled on business
sonalimajmudar, Owner at Hampton Inn & Suites Dallas-Desoto, responded to this reviewResponded November 23, 2010

Thank you for your review of our hotel. We appreciate the time you took to get online and post about your experience here. You and your business partners are vital to our success and we appreciate you choosing our hotel and the loyalty you have to Hampton Inn and Suites DeSoto! We look forward to your next visit with us here.

Thanks,

Reviewed November 11, 2010

After spending two nights in a hotel that my company contracted, I extended my stay in the area to attend a function with some old school friends. I called to make my reservations and the receptionist was outstanding and very helpful. Upon my arrival at the hotel When I gave the desk clerk my name I received the warmest welcome I have received in a very long time. My check-in was so efficient, it seemed as if they were waiting for me only. The room was very clean and fresh, the service was outstanding and the bedding allowed me to get a good night's sleep as if I were in my own bed. The next morning we were greeted with a wonderful complementary breakfast that was well beyond that of the previous two mornings. The check-out process was as simple as 1,2,3. If I am ever in this area again this will be my hotel of choice, and, I will share the comfortable accommondations I received at this hotel during my stay with friends, family and co-workers.

D.R. Patterson

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled as a couple
sonalimajmudar, Owner at Hampton Inn & Suites Dallas-Desoto, responded to this reviewResponded November 16, 2010

Thank you for your feedback about our hotel. I am happy to hear that my team executes the genuine hospitality that our hotel is all about! We hope to host you again very soon :)

Hampton Inn and Suites DeSoto Ownership

Reviewed October 26, 2010

I travel a lot and this place has the best customer service in the industry. The staff members are very nice and helpful. The rooms are new, clean, and nice. It's close to South Dallas, where I travel for work. Easy access to 35E and I-20. The breakfast area has different choices, hot food, and great coffee. I would recommend this place to anyone.

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled on business

Thank you for your review! We appreciate your review here on Tripadvisor. Our guests are our top priority and we hope to see you again soon! If you need anything while you ever here on a stay, please do not hesitate to let us know. My team looks forward to welcoming you again soon.

Reviewed October 25, 2010

The service is excellent. The ownership takes pride in getting to know travelers personally. You look forward to seeing the same friendly faces and you know your stay is going to be great. I travel 50% of the business week and I wish all hotels could model themselves after Hampton Inn Desoto. I wouldn't stay any where else.

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled on business

Thanks for your review! We are so happy to hear that we are your home away from home. Please come back and stay with us soon. We are working on some new amenities for our loyal guests!

Reviewed October 18, 2010

When traveling in the Dallas area, this is my home away from home. I was greeted with by a friendly staff member who made me feel like family. Check in was quick and smooth. The rooms were nice and CLEAN!! The staff was very accommodating when we needed a conference room for our unscheduled meeting. Our stay was awesome!!!

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled on business

Dear Tipperdog1962 - we appreciate the time you took to post this review. Cleanliness is so important to us at our hotel and we are so glad to hear we're just as good as home! Please corm back and stay with us again the next time you are in the South Dallas area.

Reviewed October 17, 2010

This is a Great place to stay very warm staff and helpful. They will do everything to make sure your stay will bring you back again time and time again. I have stayed in a lot of Hotels but none compare to this one.

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled on business

Thank you for your review! We know how often you stay at our hotel and sincerely thank you for doing so! Your loyalty to Hampton and Hilton as a Diamond member makes your our VIP when you're in town. Thank you again and we hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed October 15, 2010

The quality of the service sets this hotel apart. The staff excelled at attention to detail and follow through.

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled on business

Thank you for your review on Tripadvisor! We hope to host you again very soon and show you true Texas hospitality!

Management

Also consider these accommodations in or near DeSoto
La Quinta Inn & Suites Dallas South - DeSoto
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Dallas South-DeSoto
Hilton Garden Inn Dallas / Duncanville
Best Western Plus Duncanville Dallas
TownePlace Suites Dallas DeSoto
Days Inn & Suites DeSoto

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Dallas-Desoto? Share your experiences!