“Hampton, my home away from home”

Hampton Inn & Suites Dallas-Desoto
Ranked #1 of 7 Hotels in DeSoto
Houston, Texas
“Hampton, my home away from home”
Reviewed September 8, 2010

This hotel in particular has been like home to me since it opened. I travel to Dallas often, and everyone calls me by name. My room is always as ordered. Their beds are very luxurious and the rooms seem very large for the price of the rooms. I often receive an upgrade, because I stay there a lot. The hotel location is convenient to my work, and the breakfast is always fresh, and a great way to start my day. I love that the staff at this hotel tries to make this truly my home away from home.

• Stayed August 2010, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (42)
Mansfield, Texas
Reviewed September 8, 2010

I roomed at this hotel for the better part of 3 months and I would recommend the stay to anyone.

I have booked stay at this hotel for several VP's & directors as well as my own family and all have always had a pleasant stay.

The staff is friendly and professional. They go out of the way to make you feel at home.

The accomodations are modern and have that "Zen" like feel to them.

If you are looking for a relaxing, worry free stay during your travels, then this is the only choice for you.

• Stayed July 2010, traveled on business
sonalimajmudar, Owner at Hampton Inn & Suites Dallas-Desoto, responded to this review, September 9, 2010
Thank you so much for your response regarding our hotel. Your feedback helps us continually improve our guest experience and make sure our guests leave here 100% satisifed with their stay and want to return!

Thank you again and we hope to see you very soon :)

-Sonali Majmudar
Sweetwater, Texas
Reviewed September 8, 2010

I had made a reservation in advance at this Hotel. Not knowing anything about this area or Hotel, I knew that Hampton Inns and Hilton groups always have had a very good repor and very clean rooms. So I thought I would saty a night there. Iam very glad I did. They were very nice and made me feel as if I had stayed there every week for the last 10 years. They were very kind and always wanted to know if they could help me or if I needed somthing. I will be sure to stay in this Hotel again.

• Stayed August 2010, traveled with family
Thank you for your review! We appreciate your feedback and look forward to serving you again the future. Our motto is to treat our guests like family and you are definitely part of our Circle of Friends.

Cordially,

Sonali Majmudar
Houston, Texas
Reviewed September 8, 2010

I arrived at the hotel around 11:00 PM. Walked in , Checked in, and was in my room in 5 minutes or less. The room was spacious and comfortable. Check out was just as easy. I stayed here 2 weeks later and upon check in, i was informed that there was a cheaper rate, due to my business, than what i booked it for. The gentleman working the counter made my change without hesitation.

• Stayed August 2010, traveled on business
Thank you for your recent Tripadvisor review posting! We sincerely appreciate your feedback and your loyalty to our hotel. We hope to see you again very soon and again, thank you! Guests like yourself help make our hotel what it is.

Cordially,
San Antonio
Reviewed September 8, 2010

The hotel was very clean and staff was great. I arrived a bit before check in time but they went out of there way to find me an available room. I also made the reservation a couple of hours before arriving as I had forgotten to make my reervations. It was an excellent hotel. I love CLEAN!!!!

• Stayed September 2010, traveled on business
And we love having you as our guest! Thank you so much for your response. Please come back and visit soon :)

Cordially, General Manager/Owner
Also consider these accommodations in or near DeSoto
La Quinta Inn & Suites Dallas South - DeSoto
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Dallas South-DeSoto
TownePlace Suites Dallas DeSoto
Best Western Plus Duncanville Dallas
Hilton Garden Inn Dallas / Duncanville
Days Inn & Suites DeSoto

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Dallas-Desoto? Share your experiences!