And I'm a gold marriott rewards member. Here's what this Hampton Inn offered that I never received at a Courtyard: a manager's reception 5:30-7:30 with free wings & beer (Shiner Bock! & Bud Light): a free breakfast (cheese omlettes, sausage, waffles, biscuits, fruit, oatmeal, pastries); little things like a box of mints, breakfast bags to go, a better array of amentities like mouthwash & shower cap. Not sure if I received an upgrade, but my room was huge- 25' x 25',with a couch, chair, microwave, mini fridge. Easy to set alarm clock radio with the ability to connect an mp3/smart phone player. Massage shower head, Room was dark (esp. shower/toilet room) and could have used better lighting. Free wi-fi. Fitness Room had only 1 treadmill, elliptical, bike with medicine balls but no weights. Crummy location, nothing around, but for the money it's a great value.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just minutes from downtown Dallas and major area employers like MASCO, DIAB and Solar Turbines, Hampton Inn & Suites Dallas-DeSoto is convenient to I-35 and I-20. Visit Metroplex BMX or Nance Farm before calling it a day. Relax and enjoy world-class service, complimentary Wi-Fi, a business center, our refreshing pool and free hot breakfast daily. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hilton Hotels Direct, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Dallas-Desoto reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Dallas-Desoto Hotel Desoto
- Hampton Inn And Suites Dallas-Desoto