See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed April 3, 2008

NEVER STAY HERE!!!!!!

This place was horrible. I was working on the pipeline and had already been staying here a month and the staff communication was horrible it took me 5 days to get a simple pillow the shower head never got fixed as well as a light. The staff including the owners do not speak good english at all so you might have to draw a picture for them to understand you or you'll have to repeat yourself about five times to get your point across. They are very stingy too my girlfriend was staying with me a couple days adn they accused her of staying there for two weeks just to try to get more money out of me. The only person that was any help at all was a lady named Betty that works at the front desk and when she tried to help me out they started accusing her of lying among other things. They also ran my debit card without my consent which also mad me mad. You would think that if they were making 1200 a month off a person they would be treat you with a little more respect. All in all this place is horrible and i would not reccomend it to anybody i would rather sleep in my truck then put up with the stuff i had to here.

Stayed: March 2008
2  Thank visconti1247
Reviewed June 6, 2005

This was by far has been the dirtiest and moldiest hotel I have ever stayed!!!!!! The wallpaper was falling, mold on the vents, and dirty base boards (just try to keep your eyes closed and wish you were home). The $200 plus for the fantasy suite was much to a disappointment as any extra profit this company has is not going back into the rooms. The comforter was even dirty...thank god it was thrown on the chair first thing. Don't even think you will want to step foot in the hot tub...microbe haven?!?!? Ramada corporation should be embarrassed to have their product name on such filth. The fantasy suite is a great idea but stay in Dallas or get a romance weekend package in San Antonio you will get more "bang" for your buck but also have a town that offer more entertainment. Don't waste you $$$$$ ....this hotel was terrible ....just because of dirt and filth. rite a review - TripAdvisor

• Stayed: April 2005
11  Thank Voyage37487
Reviewed January 21, 2005

Went to the Ramada inn Fantasy Suite in Denton Texas and stayed in the Ceasers Palace Room. Had a ball! The jacuzzi was great! The only complaint was the bed. I know that this room is supped to be like the Roman days but I really did not expect to sleep on a rock. And that is what the bed felt like! Other than that it was great!

6  Thank Discover20515
Reviewed September 23, 2004

On my recent stay at the Ceasar's Court Room I was very dissappointed. The carpet was stained and nasty looking. The huge whirlpool tub not only had rough bottom from the finish of the tub coming up but when you turned on the whirlpool it smelled of sewer water. Needless to say... we did not use it. The "wine glasses" were turned down on the deck of the tub making you scared to use them due to germs. The room smelled musty. For the price, I would have thought there would have been some special touches. I would suggest previewing room before renting.

14  Thank Pioneer1303
Reviewed July 3, 2004

We made reservations for the Arabian Nights room after reading the reviews and were terrible disappointed. The suites are old and run down, in need of fresh paint and wallpaper. The filter in the AC needed changing (it was so musty we had to get candles to help the smell). There was trash left in the waste baskets and when we asked for extra pillows there was no one to deliver them to us so we had to go to the front desk ourselves to get them. The bed was an innerspring not a waterbed. There were several lightbulbs burnt out too. The couch had a stain on the arm. The curtains covering the window were held closed with a curtain hook and several hooks were missing to hold up the outside corners. The glasses for the champagne were left on the tile platform of the jacuzzi, rims down (all I sould think of were the germs). We will not return! This is now Ramada Inn (franchise) not Quality Inn. I think Ramada would be unhappy if they knew.

16  Thank Passport36471