See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed October 19, 2017

I called prior to booking on line to advise my technicians would be coming in from out of town and we needed to pay with the company card for them from home office. I was told to actually book online and use card but put the reservation under the persons name checking in. I did that. Then got a call at home at 10 pm saying I needed to fax over an authorization. Well, I was at home and not at work at 10 pm. I told them I called prior to have this all set up. They guy allowed me to send email over with my credentials but spoke so fast on the email that I asked him to slow down and I repeated it with the whole "tango" "s and in same" readback - he said yes, and it still was the wrong email. Finally got him to really slow down and it went through. Not the worst situation but also not seamless as it should have been, especially now that it was 10:30 pm. My techs said he was not very polite and he had to use the restroom from his drive in and they locked the lobby door and would not allow him to use it while he waited for them to correct their mistake. So he had to leave and find a damn restroom. Just senseless...

• Stayed: October 2017, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed September 28, 2017

I arrived to check into my room and the manager was arguing with two customers. The customers said their room had bedbugs and they wanted their money refunded. The manager called them liars and asked, "If your room had bedbugs, why did you stay the night?" I confess, this freaked me out a bit because I've battled bedbugs before and it's sooooo much work to get rid of them. The angry customers left and, I guess my being freaked out showed on my face, because the manager told me it was too late to cancel my reservation. I told her I wanted to inspect my room for bedbugs. This infuriated her. She told me I could have my money back, but I would need to cancel my reservation online as that's how I'd made it. Fine ... except all I had was a confirmation number and my phone, so there was no way to cancel. At that point, there was no way I was staying in this place, so I left and found another hotel. I'm getting ready to call my credit card company right now to dispute the charge. An aside: Even nice hotels can get bedbugs. It was the manager's attitude that earned this very negative review.

• Stayed: September 2017, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed August 16, 2017 via mobile

I showed up for my reservation and was told my room was already given away. I had to stay at a Super 8 with Pick De Gallo in the coffee pot. America's Best chraged me for a no show. I disputed the charge, a the horrible woman dealing with me over the phone said she would review the tapes. I said 'awesome, I was definitely there". After more back and forth conversations, they said they would refund in full. Never happened. Now she claims she doesn't have to refund at all. Stay anywhere else, except Super 8.

Stayed: June 2017, traveled on business
Reviewed May 4, 2017 via mobile

Had to find a place to stay with my roommate and could find affordable place . The people at the friend desk was able to help up as quick as we could request a room . We moved in the same day , even with short notice they was able to help us settle in . The maintenance team is great , always ask for new towels and the desk are quick to respond if you ever need help . Would definitely refer to other college students not looking to pay expensive college dorm or apartment prices .

Stayed: April 2017, traveled on business
Reviewed April 19, 2017

This may be the worst hotel I have ever stayed in, and that's saying something, The first clue that this was not going to be pleasant was showing up at the check-in "window". They lock the lobby from 10pm to 6am. However, I arrived a bit after 9pm, and they were already conducting business behind bulletproof glass.

The room looks like it hasn't been updated since the 1950s. Stains everywhere. I couldn't help but wonder, "how did whatever THAT is, end up on the ceiling?"

All that was bearable. However, the ONE non-negotiable I have is, I HATE cold showers. Of the five nights I stayed there (why five? Well, EVERY other hotel was booked up in the area), I was without hot water two mornings. The first morning, even though I was up at 7.30am, I thought, with all of the events going on, perhaps everyone had already been up and showered, and use all of the hot water. That night (and the next two week-end mornings), there was hot water, so I was willing to forgive that one.

Then, Monday morning, at 5.30 in the morning (I cannot believe that everyone had beat me to it), the hot water was out again.

It was so bad, I wish I had slept in the car.

Room Tip: Stay anywhere else
  • Stayed: April 2017, traveled on business