See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed June 5, 2015

So I booked a room hear a few days prior to my arrival. My reservation was confirmed for a 1 king size smoking room. When I arrived there, they asked for my credit card and before I knew it I was charged for the room, I'm used to not paying until you leave and the card just being held, just in case. After looking over my paperwork, I noticed that it said two queens on there. I showed this to the receptionist and she responded with "this is all we have available" and than started to walk away from me. I look at the paperwork again and noticed that rather than charging me the price that I had reserved the room for, she charged me more, since a two queen room is more expensive. After a 15 minute argument with her, and multiple threats to call corporate, she finally gave me back the difference in the room. I left angry and went to my room, the first thing I noticed in my room, was the large no smoking sign on the door. I, an avid smoker, turned around and went back to the lobby to ask for my money back and to leave. When I explained the situation to the same lady, she explained "oh we don't care if you smoke in there or not", and than handed me an ash tray in case the room didn't have one. After another 20 minute argument, I did not get my money back and ended up staying the night there. So to the person who reserves a two queen, non-smoking room, you might be disappointed,

Room Tip: Go some where else.
  • Stayed: June 2015, traveled solo
abvissuites, Manager at Americas Best Value Inn and Suites Denton, responded to this reviewResponded September 16, 2015

Thank you for staying with Americas Best Value Inn, Denton, Texas. Allow me
this opportunity to apologize for the inconvenience caused during your stay
with us. Your comments are very important to us in order to make our motel a better place.

As per your advice we will look into our policy for extra training of staff and see if things can be improved to serve our guests better in future.

Once again I sincerely apologize to you for the inconvenience

Reviewed April 14, 2015 via mobile

This was a last minute find after the NASCAR race of course last minute pricing was $$$$ at least had a place to lay down. Bed was hard as a rock and pillows flat , that being said I slept great!! Decor was 70"s but staff was super friendly oh yea breakfast is over at 9am sharp even on weekends

Stayed: April 2015
Reviewed February 4, 2015

The room I stayed in was recently remodeled. The price was very reasonable for the amenities that came with the room. Room was very clean and came with a microwave and mini fridge. I question reviews that complain of cockroaches since I had absolutely no problem and I stayed there for several months while my house was being sold. Rooms are sprayed by a professional pest control expert on a regular basis.The staff especially Nikki, Jay, Mr. Williams and Nick were most accommodating in assuring my stay was pleasant. There are theme suites available, a clean pool, complimentary breakfast and a Mexican restaurant with great food on site.

• Stayed: September 2014, traveled solo
Reviewed December 9, 2014

The only real problem I had was that the bed was a little hard for my taste and NOT Enough fluffy pillows! The Mexican place next door was good and easier than driving any where to eat cause we were there just to see my dad in the hospital ! The location was great and easy to assess from the freeway!

• Stayed: December 2014
Reviewed September 5, 2014 via mobile

The room was clean and the rate was under 50. Kinda an older Inn. Has microwave and frig. They have an on site Mexican restaurant that us reasonable with a bar. The Innkeepers, Nicki and Jay were most helpful and gracious. Plenty of TRUCK PARKING. I would stay here again.

Stayed: September 2014, traveled on business