See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed June 20, 2014

A wonderful experience bar none! I have stayed here twice with my wife and we've loved it. It was easy to make a reservation and the room was clean and well prepared on arrival. We are hoping to experience the Fantasy Suites again in the future!

Room tip: The "Pink Cadillac" room was quite the experience. We've also tried Caesars Palace and it was fun too. We hope to try another soon.
Date of stay: July 2013
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 9, 2014 via mobile

I've stayed here before. Quality and friendly staff make it a pleasure each visit. Very clean and quiet. Great restaurant with room service too. Located in central Denton easy access both north or south bound.

Date of stay: May 2014
Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank MikeP3894
Reviewed April 17, 2014

I needed to find a place safe and centered in town for my mom and i to stay. We needed the best value for our buck. So we came to americas best value inn and suites of denton tx. Right off the bat. It was smiling and friendly faces at the front next. We have been here 5 months now. We found our safe place. I tell everybody who ask me about a motel. I say americas best value inn and suites of denton.

Date of stay: December 2013
1  Thank rebecca66trucks
Reviewed March 30, 2014

the lady at the desk was very nice,and work with me with a room do to the fact I had two pets and I forgot to inform them before my arrival to have pet room reserved for us. the next they gave me a better room to make easy on my two dogs.overall good I must say.thanks

Date of stay: March 2014
1  Thank Tyrone P
Reviewed September 23, 2013

We stayed for 8 nights, got a good feel. Upon arrival I was pleasantly surprised by the modern decor. The staff is extraordinarily helpful and friendly. It was clean, efficient and safe feeling. Predictable with Expedia package price. It was a reasonable value. La milpa restaurant adjacent to it has a good bar and restaurant. so, there was no need to roam here and there for food or hanging out. Complementary break fast was nice..

Room tip: I was on the east side of the building in a double bed...was very comfortable...will try their west side if I get a chance to stay there again
Date of stay: September 2013