$90
$99
ComfortInn
$109
GardenInn.com
SpringHill Suites Denton(Denton)(Great Value!)
$94
Courtyard Denton(Denton)
$89
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed April 15, 2012

Denton is my hometown, I come back to visit family and take care of business about 4-6 times a year. In the past two years we have stayed in a regular double room atleast 4 times at this location. We have never ever had a problem, ever. They have always had the nicest staff, clean rooms, and a simple but well stocked breakfast. I have no idea what has happened. I called to reserve and inquired about a suite with a kitchenette, and another room as we would have 2 adults and 6 kids this time. The gave me a suite with a full kitchen and three beds. I walked to the room and tried the key and it didn't work. I went to the office and they said it works and sent the maintence guy around to open it. He showed me the "trick". Later that evening we came back from the store and could not open the door trick or no trick. The maintence guy came and tried 13 times the door finally opened. I asked about them fixing it the next day was told "if it still opens it isn't broken". Then I was called by the office and told that the maid reported my room as a total mess and they could not clean it. There was one stuffed animal on the bed, a shirt on the bed and a pair of kid's shoes in the floor.I was told if we left anything on any beds they could not touch it. If we left shampoo in the shower they could not clean it. I had a few people stop by for less than 20 mins in the afternoon and was called by the office to be told that I could not have visitors. REally?? Nope, no visitors. I was not able to get a refund as I had paid a "special" weekly rate. So, we stayed, but we cleaned our own room before the maid came in, we still had visitors (no one said anything to us after the initial warning) and we tried on average 15 times to get into the room each time (the kids found it fun to count the tries). We checked out on the day our week was over. I will never be back. I used to like the place don't know what has happened in the past year. I suspect new owners. Really sad as they used to have a parking lot full and now it seemed empty.

Room Tip: The full kitchen suite in the back is a great size and nice set up, just make sure they have fixed the entry lock.
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family
3  Thank mkokies
Reviewed March 3, 2012

Me and my husband decided one night while just crusing to go and rent a fantasy suite. We have had a few drinks prior to checking into the Pink Cadilac Room. When we first seen the room, it was ok. More investigating, the wall paper was horrible and the jet tub did not even have the jet part working. The car was all rusty with cobb webs all underneath the car. Me and my husband still had an amazing night, just by overlooking everything. Woke up the next morning by the guest upstairs (morning nookie, I guess). Was sober so we really got a chance to see the room. Lets just say, check the room out before u purchase please. Will not ever go back to that place again. For $169.00 a night , a true rip off!!

Room Tip: I would advise The Gaylord, in Grapevine,TX
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled as a couple
3  Thank marnie d
Reviewed January 1, 2012

Apparently the themed suites are ONLY for couples. Even if you are in from out of town they do not allow people to stop in and see you. I was not aware of this when I reserved the suite. I rented it for New Years Eve. When my friends started showing up (we weren't being loud or crazy at all) the front desk guy called and said we needed to rent the room next to it for a discount so his manager would not be mad at him. When I went to the front desk to do so, he claimed he never said I could get it for a discount and then he was very rude to me and my friends. When I said if there was a problem with me, my friends, or the room, I would speak to his manager in the morning. His response was "I am the manager". After dealing with his rude manner, I demanded a refund and me and my friends left 45 minutes before midnight to try to find somewhere else to stay. The suite is so not worth the money you'll be paying for it.

Room Tip: The La Quinta had very friendly service and decent rooms.
  • Stayed: December 2011, traveled with friends
2  Thank Rhi2012
Reviewed August 19, 2011

The man at the front desk was VERY nice. The pillows were exceptionally comfortable. The A/C was already on when we arrived (thank goodness, it was 100 degrees at 11 pm!) and it was ice cold. The room was clean, and very homey. It was worth every penny that we paid and exactly what we needed: a place to stay the night and bathe.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank Jocelyn S
Reviewed July 31, 2011

This hotel is older and due to its pricing is home to several work crews that seem to stay a week at a time or more. Always a little weird. We stayed in the Pink Cadillac room. Before we checked in, we read the reviews, we didn't have extremely high hopes but there was good and bad. First off, we haven't located any theme rooms in the DFW area but these. Let's be honest .... what else would you rent a themed room for but some couple romance? So, in short it would be nice if the hotel staff paid closer attention to detail on cleaning. It wasn't filthy but it wasn't as clean as it should be either. Stangely enough the cadillac bed is not bad but does give to a little sink in the middle feel. THe mirrored tub area is cool and the shower wall is nice also. THe room was fun but the walls need to be painted (right and all the way might be a nice touch) the wall paper in the bathroom just needs to go. THe projection TV also needs to be replaced with a flat screen or at least a tv that works. THere is a second tv so that helped and it did work. Don't rent a room like this if you are expecting a plush themed suite, but do if you are just looking for a night or two of fun with you honey. Bring your own pillows. It has dvd players, microwave, fridge, coffee pot and two different beds. One in the car and one in a separate room. THe decor is dated but if your partner cant take your mind off the minor details long enough to enjoy inspite of the room needing a face lift, then you better stay in a high maintenance location. Its a fun room just be aware. We will give another suite a chance but may inspect it prior to renting to make sure we know what we are getting.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled as a couple