Studio 6 Denton - UNT
$102
Comfort Inn(Denton)
$85
ComfortInn
SpringHill Suites Denton(Denton)(Great Value!)
$93
$116
Homewood
$99
Fairfield Inn
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed July 19, 2013

I chose this place based on the LaQuinta name, paying an extra $15 a night over another option. What a mistake.

Having reserved a two-bed, non-smoking room, we arrived and were told that there were no more non-smoking rooms. The desk clerk said the woman who assigns the rooms just puts people in smoking rooms by default. After insisting on a non-smoking room, we were "upgraded" to a suite.

The rooms were filthy. Dirt on the walls surrounding the air vents, a giant hole burned in the carpet, and furniture with stains on the upholstery. And the door either didn't lock, or when it did, wouldn't open afterward. (Fire hazard!)

Midway through our three-night stay, we received a letter saying the hotel would no longer be a LaQuinta and a Motel 6 sign was hoisted into place outside. Whatever the brand, I wouldn't stay here again if you paid me.

Room Tip: No good options.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank subwayrat
Nick P, General Manager at Studio 6 Denton - UNT, responded to this reviewResponded October 22, 2013

I really appreciate your taking the time to share your in not having the exact type of room your wished when you visited us. I am very sorry for the inconvenience.

I know it is important to have a room which meets your specific needs, and I know that it is an unpleasant experience to have to settle for less than you want. You can be confident that we will follow-up with your concerns so that others are not disappointed as you were.

Again, thank you for making the effort to share your thoughts with us. We value you as a guest, and I do want you to know that your concerns are our concerns! Please stay with us again soon so that we can demonstrate our commitment to your comfort.

Nick Patel,

Reviewed July 18, 2013

We were on our way home from seeing a show at Winstar Casino and just needed a place to get a good night's sleep. We were pleasantly surprised by our entire stay. The front desk guy was very helpful, the room was extremely clean and fresh-looking, and the breakfast the next morning was tasty and plentiful. The hotel is just a block from I35, making it convenient and easy to find. It's near several food places. We would definitely stay there again, as even the fussy travelers in the family were happy!

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank MICHELLE R

We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the 4850 Denton. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback.

Nick Patel,

Reviewed July 10, 2013

The rooms were great and beautiful the staff was very friendly and helpful we were there by emergency they set us up with no problems with a last minute reservation the price was great. Would stay there again when I am in Dallas

Room Tip: Very quite accepted dogs
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
A TripAdvisor Member
Boerne, Texas, USA
Reviewed July 2, 2013

Our stay at the LaQuinta in Denton, Tx was great. Even though an older hotel,the rooms were very clean and service was very good. Breakfast was good.Even our Yorkies were welcome. Location was great. Thanks LaQuinta.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
A TripAdvisor Member
Houston, Texas, USA
Reviewed July 1, 2013

I stayed at the LaQuinta Inn while attending college orientation with my daughter. I had to get a hotel at the last minute and found that LaQuinta Inn had availabilities and was the most economical. The customer service that I received from the beginning of my stay until the end was excellent. The bed was so comfortable that I slept through breakfast the next day. However, even after doing so the front desk was so wonderful to turn the juice machine back on so that I could get some apple juice. I would definitely stay at this location again.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family