“Nice Find!!!”

Ranked #11 of 384 Restaurants in Denton
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed May 17, 2014

We enjoyed our dining experience here very much. The patio is lovely and they let us sit out with our two Yorkies. Food very good. I ordered the parmesean crusted tilapia that came with spring mix salad, fresh veggies and a loaded baked potato. $12.99. My husband had the stuffed chicken breast with poblano cream sauce. Service was very attentive.

Reviewed April 12, 2014

I enjoyed the great food and service. We went with 2 other couples....we had a variety of appetizers and entrees....it was all great !

To "about coupons" .....when a coupon says one per table, that's what I expect....yes, it doesn't allow all to use coupons, but we put coupon toward check if we go with others and we split the bill...next time we use the other person's coupon and do same....no biggie!! This is pretty standard at all restaurants that specify restrictions on coupons.

Reviewed April 3, 2014

Great menu. Not too extensive but there is something for everyone, even vegans. Service is good. The food is delicious.

1  Thank CrossRoadsGal
Reviewed March 15, 2014

Greenhouse is a great place to visit with old friends, the service doesn't pester you to leave when you are finished eating. The food is great.

1  Thank Donna L
Reviewed February 7, 2014

I have been a client of GreenHouse for over 10 years now and happened to suggest to a friend that was visiting Denton from out of town to meet my husband there. We both had coupons to buy a lunch and get up to $10 off on the second one. On entering I politely asked them ahead of time how to work this out as it said one coupons one per table as we were going to have two checks and we where non related friends could we pull two of their small tables together? They said absolute no and then I said we would just eat at the bar and they said no to that as only one coupon now could be used no matter how we sat. . Their reason was they had to make money to stay in business..... Hmmmmm. All I can say is that is very interesting concept on how to make the money but I doubt if I will be back after being very embarrassed. I run my business with the client is always right if at all possible is so I like to give my business to the people that share that same philosophy ,,,, By the way, place was not full by any matter of means for a 1:10 lunch on Friday.

1  Thank txabby