“An Old Steady Friend ....”
Review of Jason's Deli

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Jason's Deli
Ranked #61 of 400 Restaurants in Denton
Cuisines: American
Reviewed September 23, 2013

This Jason's Deli continues the tradition of consistently good food at fair prices. My wife and I had lunch on a Sunday and it was crowded with the church rush. I had one of their wraps and my wife had her favorite, tortilla soup, and we were not disappointed. It was a clean restaurant and everyone was friendly and respectful that worked there. It's located near I-35 in Denton in a strip center with plenty of parking.

Reviewed August 4, 2013 via mobile

Wonderful food and service. Half sandwich and all you care to eat salad - perfect combo. Top it all off with a free ice cream cone.

Reviewed August 2, 2013

Got to admit, the greens were very fresh and an abundant salad bar, but. . . . The sandwiches were designed well, as advertised, but the execution fell short of the advertising. Portions were a bit short, and they were poorly dressed.

Reviewed June 15, 2013

On the road travel makes you appreciate any restaurant that offers a fresh menu and fresh options! This Jason's Deli is close to I-35 in the north Dallas area and has nominally easy access...I'll put up with a bit of traffic lights to get a great fresh option.

Reviewed April 8, 2013

I love the Reuben at Jason's deli, packed with corned beef. And the Seafood Gumbo is just as good or better than the gumbo I have in NOLA.

Been to Jason's Deli? Share your experiences!