“Always Eat at Jason's”

Jason's Deli
Ranked #81 of 385 Restaurants in Denton
Cuisines: American
Reviewed March 11, 2013

When in Denton I always eat at Jason's due to the fact we do not have Jason's where I live. You can always find something healthy on the menu at Jason's plus they deliver to your home. Just make sure you wait until after 4 p.m. for free delivery and the $15 minimum. Before 4 it's a little pricey.

Reviewed February 2, 2013

Found this place featured on foodnetwork and had their muffuleta sandwich. not sure if I'm spelling it right but it was different in a good way. 1/4 sandwich was more than enough and I couldn't even finish it and had saved the rest for the evening. I actually ordered a whole sandwich to share with 2 other people and it was massssssive.

It was a large piece of sesame seed bread with an interesting olive paste mixture and various cold cuts. I only had the sandwich and not any of the other deli items, since the sandwich was OH so filling.

Reviewed January 17, 2013

Love this place! It can be pricey, depending on what you get. Food is always great, and a nice salad bar. Free ice cream bar for the kids is the winner, though!

Reviewed January 16, 2013

I was in town for work and wanted to pickup a meal to take back to the room. I ordered my favorite, Ruben and tomato soup. They brought out my order ready to eat...I had failed to tell them to-go. It was my error and I apologized and told them I wanted the order to-go. The young man was very professional and pleasantly said, "no problem, I will take care of it". After a few minutes he returned with my order packaged very nicely, as I had originally intended. Here is the great part, which is becoming very rare, all this occurred with class, style, and smiles. I have always had a great experience at Jason's locations and this is a prime example. Other businesses could learn a thing or two here! True customer service - Wow!

Reviewed October 2, 2012

What few times I have eaten in a Jason's deli, you always get good prices, good service, and a hot good meal!