“wonderful times 3”
Review of Andaman Thai

Andaman Thai
Ranked #143 of 383 Restaurants in Denton
Reviewed August 13, 2013 via mobile

Our server was a wonderful guide thru the very extensive menu
Although the space was one large open room, the seating felt intimate and it was not extraordinarily loud.
Everything was clean, fresh, and hot. What was ordered as "no heat" was mild and what was ordered as "one, two, or more peppers" was spicy or hot as requested.
We would recommend for a first time Thai eater or a seasoned professional.

Reviewed July 17, 2013 via mobile

I don't like Thai food until now. This place was amazing. From the wait staff to the atmosphere this place is assume!!! I had the glass noodles with chicken. It was so good I really wanted to lick the plate. If you're ever in Denton, Tx you have got to check this place out.

Reviewed April 26, 2013

I want to this place on the recommendation of my friend's thai wife, because she loved it and she was right! The food was awesome, the service was great, very kind staff, I can't say anything bad about it.
Try the desserts as well, they're very delicious!

Reviewed April 8, 2013

Not quite my all time best Thai Banana Leaf, in Philly... but this is a close second! Their Pad Thai is quite good. The soup was great and fried dumplings were some of the best I have ever had anywhere. Very clean, and a fun part of town.

Reviewed February 24, 2013

Every time I go to Andaman I try to order something other than the Hot Pot Seafood, but it is so good I just can't. Last week I took a friend there at lunch, so we split the order because it is a pretty big serving. She agreed that it was absolutely delicious. I love curry and try it in just about every Asian restaurant where I have eaten, but I think this is the best. And everyone loves their Jasmine Rice--it is a perfect combination.