“Not what every one says it is !”
Review of Cracker Barrel

Cracker Barrel
Ranked #36 of 379 Restaurants in Denton
Cuisines: American
nocona
“Not what every one says it is !”
Reviewed August 25, 2013

My wife dragged me to this store a year ago, the food took awhile to come out, wait staff was very slow & un-attentive. When our food came out it was warm to cool. I don't care for warm food, if it supposed to be hot. My daughters, son and his girl friend wanted to try this store again, so I went, this was on Saturday 8/24/2013. Just as bad as my first experience. I WILL NEVER GO BACK TO THIS DUMP AGAIN ! ! !

• Visited August 2013

Sanger, Texas
“country store & more”
Reviewed August 1, 2013

We loved the good old fashioned country cooking. the prices are average & the staff very helpful. The store is worth the look & a lot of fun.

Visited April 2013
Wolfforth, Texas
“Good Meal for Our Family”
Reviewed April 18, 2013 via mobile

This was a basic Cracker Barrel experience. The service was great, and the food was pretty good as well. We ordered grilled chicken salads and chicken-n-dumplings. Nothing glitzy, but very satisfying!

• Visited April 2013
San Diego, California
“First time”
Reviewed March 23, 2013

The food was average, service good. Liked the quaintness of it and found some cute gifts and candies. My husband would have liked a full bar...but they had beer.

Visited March 2013
Budapest, Hungary
“Disgusting”
Reviewed January 25, 2013

This is really the type of food and atmosphere that gives this type of southern chain such a bad reputation to outsiders. The food is inedible. I can't believe that people consider this comfort food.

Been to Cracker Barrel? Share your experiences!