“Better than the one I live near.”
Review of Cracker Barrel

Cracker Barrel
Ranked #31 of 382 Restaurants in Denton
Cuisines: American
Reviewed October 20, 2012 via mobile

A true statement. I was impressed by this place. My wife ordered the Chicken and Dumplings platter. It was cold and the manager personally brought out the replacement. It was that, too. Not the same plate just zapped in the microwave. Good deal.

There are newer reviews for Cracker Barrel

Reviewed October 11, 2012

This was our first visit and we were very pleased with our meals.

The college student ordered chicken fried chicken. It was a generous sized chicken breast which came with three sides - one was DELICIOUS macaroni and cheese. He finished his meal off with a decadently delicious chocolate cake (made with Coca Cola) and served with ice cream. He was in heaven!

I had the turkey and dressing and was pleased with the taste.

Nice portions, good quality and well prepared. The service was very attentive and accomodating.

We've tried a few of the restaurants in the Denton area, and this is one that I will go back to.

1  Thank CtYankee51
Reviewed October 2, 2012

Food taste good, but some of the food doesn't set well acid reflux and hihernia. Enough said. I have trouble, medically with some of the ingredients

Reviewed September 29, 2012

Around 1715 yesterday, 28 Sep 2012, I ate here with 3 other Soldiers on official business from Fort Sill, OK. Excellent food, the staff was fun and professional, the place was very welcoming. But the most amazing thing happened. After we finished and got ready to leave, the waiter told our tickets have disappeared. I don't know if a kind stranger took care of it for us or the store did. In any case, myself and my fellow Soldiers are ever grateful. Cracker Barrel have always been a favorite of mine, especially when traveling interstate. Thank you kind stranger, Thank you Cracker Barrel, Thank you Denton, Tx.

Reviewed September 26, 2012

Even though its a chain, the food is never disappointing. Ordered chicken fried steak, cooked apples, and corn with corn bread. It was divine.