“A good place for Lunch and Tea. Good shopping day break, as well.”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of The Chestnut Tree

The Chestnut Tree
Ranked #17 of 376 Restaurants in Denton
Cuisines: American, Soups
Good for: Families with children, Special occasions
Dining options: Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Delivery, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Neosho, Missouri, Usa
“A good place for Lunch and Tea. Good shopping day break, as well.”
Reviewed January 7, 2014

The entrance is a little misleading, but the dining is pleasant. Good food and excellent service. I had the crepes with fruit and they were very tasty and light. They also had both specialty teas I desired and quality at that. Enjoy your lunch.

Visited November 2013

Denton, Texas
“Fresh, healthy lunch!”
Reviewed October 30, 2013

I went here for the first time for lunch! Overall, I really enjoyed it. They have a nice variety of options on their menu from brunch to lunch options. I had a half caesar salad and a half sandwich - the bacon, lettuce, tomato, avocado sandwich. Both were really great. Both very fresh and flavorful. I had the dressing on the side but it was wonderful caesar dressing. My friends had the meatloaf and a cobb salad with fresh fruit and both said their meals were very good.

I liked the decor. It is a smaller restaurant so the tables are pretty close together and it was busy. But overall, I really enjoyed lunch there and will definitely return!

• Visited October 2013
Denton, Texas
“Our guests rave about this place!”
Reviewed September 15, 2013

We have many guests ask to be taken or go to the Chestnut Tree from the Old Irish Bed and Breakfast...all are super impressed!

Visited September 2013
Argyle, Texas
“Hidden Secret of Denton”
Reviewed September 4, 2013

This place is one of the best kept secrets of Denton. Flavorful menu for breakfast or lunch, this place is typically packed between 11 and 2.

My wife loves their quiches, and I'm a huge fan of their breakfast meals. Portions are healthily sized, and some - particularly the omelettes - are almost enough for two to share!

If you're ever in Denton, this is one place worth checking out!

• Visited September 2013
“Tea Room on the Denton Square”
Reviewed April 22, 2013

I would say the food is average ....the serving sizes are small ...I thought the menu is over priced..
The restaurant was not that clean.. Dinning room is very small..the sitting can be improved.. We where talking business, we to close to there diners to have private conversion .. Work to be done here ...

• Visited April 2013

Been to The Chestnut Tree? Share your experiences!