“disappointed”

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Denton, Texas
“disappointed”
Reviewed March 20, 2012

we went there 2 times and both times we were not happy with the food. you can not order anything special, its made one way and that's it! i am not a fan of mushrooms and they told me the dish can not be made differently because it is made in a "big pot"! what kind of customer service is that. i love Asian food and all the items we tried didn't taste as we know they should, like it was a home made recipe. they do have a great house sauce and they dint mind having kids there, however, the environment seems to pull towards the young single side. we wont go there again and we wont advise it either.

Dallas, Texas
“My favorite Asian restaurant”
Reviewed February 9, 2012

You have to try the spring rolls (get one steamed and one fried) and the cashew chicken is perfect.

Denton, Texas
“Good service, overrated food”
Reviewed January 21, 2012

I have tried this place at least five different times over the last two-three years, I really want to like it after all I've heard about it, but I don't like the food. Something about it tastes off. My friend who went with me (her first visit) agreed with me. They are really nice there, the prices are good (for food and for drinks), but I don't think I'll ever eat there again.

Visited July 2011
Texas
“Pad thai to dai for (I know. That was stupid. I'm sorry).”
Reviewed November 28, 2011

I went to college in Denton and Mr. Chopsticks is great- The food is delicious and they deliver. It's healthy, not greasy delivery Chinese food and they don't take two hours, either. Moreover, they have lots of delicious vegetarian options.

Order the pad thai- or another hot dish. The sushi is a nice try, but a swing and a miss.

Visited February 2011
1 Thank Provida
Dallas, TX
“Continues to an outstanding value in Chinese food.”
Reviewed October 5, 2011

The expansion now allows for additional outdoor dining, as well as a sushi bar. Menu is extensive and staff are quick to serve, even in the rushed lunch hour.

• Visited October 2011