“Beautiful Wedding, can't wait to stay there!”
Review of The Wildwood Inn

and 1 more site!
The Wildwood Inn
Ranked #12 of 25 Hotels in Denton
Dallas
“Beautiful Wedding, can't wait to stay there!”
Reviewed July 1, 2009

My wife and I went to a wedding there and it was absolutely beautiful. From the moment we stepped in, we felt so welcomed and the staff seemed so genuine. The landscaping and pool area were well appointed and made for a great surrounding for the ceremony. We then moved into the resturaunt for the reception and again enjoyed the scenery while dining on some delicous food. We live about an hour away and my wife and I can't wait to get away for the weekend to enjoy some R&R with beautiful surroundings, great food, & genuinely pleasant staff!

• Stayed May 2009, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
Decatur
Reviewed June 19, 2009

My family and I dine at the Wildwood on a regular basis. The food is always amazing and we enjoy the menu variety and wine selection. My hat goes off to the chef and wait staff...excellent service. We recently had the pleasure of watching our son get married at the hotel. The preparation and ceremony was flawless and I can't say enough about the beautiful presentation. The wedding party and family booked the hotel for the night. The rooms were exceptionally nice and all raved about the scones for breakfast. I would highly recommend this hotel....high-end with inviting charm!

• Stayed January 2009, traveled with family
dallas
Reviewed June 17, 2009

I've been to the Wildwood probably 15 times over the past three years. I live in Dallas and have a hectic schedule, and I thoroughly enjoy having a spot so close where I can get away for a quick, relaxing break.
The rooms are amazing with comfortable beds and large bathrooms, and the staff is wonderful.
I enjoy the Wildwood so much that I recently chose to have my wedding there. Their staff was quite impressive. Kendra (wedding coordinator) runs a tight ship, and Pam and her kitchen staff prepared an outstanding dinner for our guests. Our ceremony was outside and absolutely beautiful. The owners (Sarah and Keith) are a very cute couple who went out of their way to make our experience one we will cherish for the rest of our lives.
I will definitely be back.

• Stayed June 2009, traveled as a couple
Bedford, TX
Reviewed June 15, 2009

My niece recently got married at the Wildwood Inn in Denton, TX outside under the pergola. The setting was beautiful and the weather cooperated. The reception was held inside. The food was delicious and temptingly presented; the wait staff was efficient, prompt and knowledgeable; the musicians were delightful; the photographer took fabulous pictures - all in all, this was the most beautiful wedding I have ever attended. I spent the night at the Inn. My room was beautifully decorated, the sheets and bed were so comfortable and the hotel made sure ever amenity was available. The management even arranged for a delicious special hot buffet the next morning, which was part of the wedding package. The Wildwood Inn is a gorgeous bed and breakfast. While located in a large metropolis, I felt like I was in secluded elegance and on a relaxing vacation. I highly recommend this establishment to anyone.

• Stayed June 2009, traveled with family
texas
Reviewed June 15, 2009

The Wildwood Inn is the perfect get away for any occasion. I have been to several weddings there and eaten in their 4 star restaurant. The owners and staff are amazingly accomodating and kind.

• Stayed June 2008, traveled as a couple
Fort Worth
Reviewed June 14, 2009

My husband and I stayed at the Wildwood Inn for our anniversary. When booking for the night, the staff was very accommodating and honest, explaining that there was a small wedding at the hotel the night we wanted to stay. They told us that there was a room available, fairly separate from the others. Upon arrival, the staff was very pleasant. Our room was beautiful, and our stay provided us with a relaxing evening.

• Stayed May 2008, traveled as a couple
North Richland Hills, TX
Reviewed June 13, 2009

I have not only hosted a birthday party at the Wildwood Inn, but I've also attended many weddings as well as having my own baby shower there. The facilities are decorated exceptionally and the Event Coordinators are so helpful! I've never had any food that wasn't anything BUT absolutely AMAZING! Make sure your next event is planned at the Wildwood Inn!

• Stayed June 2009