The Wildwood Inn
Excellent 5/5
Good 3.5/5
Very Good 4/5
Very Good 4/5
All reviewswedding coordinatorwedding venueoutdoor ceremonythe entire staffromantic getawaywonderful weddingtear downguest roomsout of statefriday and saturday nightnice propertyfirst floorguestscatererfireplacetexastub
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 13, 2013

Whenever I am in Denton, I stay the night, or two if I can get them, at a European inn in the plains of Texas - culture shock! Not only is the service spectacular, but the surroundings are well appointed, and the Jacuzzi is the best. Try to get a room looking out onto the back area, such a treat, not only for the sheer beauty but the quietude. My most recent trip resulted in a fabulous room with patio, for a discounted price. Ask for the particular room you want, or particular amenities. They will do their best to accommodate you.

Room Tip: Ask for a room facing the rear of the property, although the front has a great buffer against the street noise as well. The back area is beautiful from your patio.
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed August 1, 2013

I stayed at the Wildwood Inn on a short business trip. It was quiet, comfortable, and had the perfect amenities to make my stay pleasant and hassle-free. The room was *enormous* and not only had a huge king-sized bed but a cute chaise-type leather chair with ottoman, and a desk with a chair. The bathroom was also quite roomy and spotlessly clean--nice toiletries too. Free wifi and a lovely continental breakfast rounded out my experience.

I have stayed at B&B's all over the US and Europe, and Wildwood compares favorably. The breakfast was generous and tasty, and they have alcoholic beverages for you to enjoy if you wish. Although the room did not have a coffeepot, there was a small kitchen down the hall from the guest rooms, where you could brew your own coffee or tea or store food in the fridge. The service was quiet, non-intrusive and friendly. My only regret was that we experienced some unseasonably cold and stormy weather during my visit, so I was unable to enjoy the beautiful pool.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Lils1976
Reviewed July 31, 2013

The staff at The Wildwood Inn were incredible. Courtney was our wedding coordinator and handled every detail before we could even think of it. The day went off without a hitch. I would highly recommend The Wildwood Inn in Denton to any anxious bride. They really take all of the worry out of planning and just let you enjoy your day. Also, the outside area is perfect for a small and intimate ceremony. We loved that our close family also got to stay at the Inn together and enjoy a send off breakfast the morning after.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 30, 2013

My husband and I got married at the Wildwood Inn in December of 2012. The Wildwood Inn is a gorgeous, intimate venue for a small gathering. All of our family were able to stay in the 14 guest rooms the night before the wedding, which made it a much more personal experience. I was a very organized bride and expected more from my wedding coordinator on the day of our wedding, but otherwise was very satisfied with The Wildwood Inn and would do it all over again!

• Stayed: December 2012
Reviewed May 17, 2013

My maid of honor and I stayed here the night before my wedding. My mom and stepdad also stayed at the Inn that night. It truly was perfect and everything I could have asked for on the night before my big day. My family had a wonderful experience. My fiance and his best man stayed in the suite next to ours and they loved it as well. Our suite was very luxurious, clean, warm, and welcoming. We all loved the robes!! The patio was amazing as well, and the 4 of us spent quality time sharing laughter and stories there before heading to bed that night. The staff was very friendly, courteous, and accommodating. Our wedding coordinator, Bailey, was amazing and helped make our day extra special and worry-free. The food is Amazing! The chef is very good, and our guests as well as us were very pleased with the food. We look forward to returning here hopefully for our 1 year anniversary and anniversaries to come to relax and enjoy ourselves. Staying here was very relaxing and it's just a beautiful Inn all around. We also loved the nature feel to the area with the big trees all around the Inn. It was great for pictures!

Room Tip: Rooms with a balcony are perfection!
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple