“So good!”

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
gainesville
“So good!”
Reviewed January 6, 2013

Everything here is good and the prices are great! I love the bread and any meal made with said bread. Their alfredo is much better quality than anything you would find at Olive Garden.

Visited November 2012
1 Thank starkinc

Krum, Texas
“As an employee...”
Reviewed October 18, 2012

as an employee at Luigi's i dont like to hear all this negativity. we have tons of returning customers and new customers every single day. our resturant is clean, very good, and we work our buts off to make everyone and happy as can be. i personally order food every time i work, and it has never let me down. i love working at luigi's and so does everyone else that work there. come see us there! the place has changed a bit.

• Visited October 2012
Amarillo, TX
“Returning customers”
Reviewed July 22, 2012

Service is excellent, food is very good! I reccomend lasanga. Reasonably priced and pleasant atmosphere.

Visited July 2012
Spring, Texas
“Good value, caring management”
Reviewed April 6, 2012

Not the best place in town, but the food was good and the management is good. Be prepared to smell smoke.

Malibu, California
“VALENTINES DAY DINNER WAS BETTER SERVED TO GO”
Reviewed February 19, 2012

Wanted to take my wife to someplace intimate and nice. Our hairdresser recommended this place because it's local. It's in a strip mall but we pass it everyday. So we took a chance.

What a shock.

It was like walking into my mother in-law's rest home. Pink walls. Lights were bright. TV on. Fact they piped in the TV sound with commercials into the dining room. Not the romantic restaurant experience I was picturing. Why leave home?

After waiting for the waiter and eating some not very fresh table bread. That was it. We asked for the meal we ordered to go before it was served.

My wife ordered the chicken Alfredo. She said it was just "OK" as she ate it in front of our TV and not the restaurant's. At least this we got to pick our own shows to watch.

The owner was bugging us before we left to know what happened. One thing he could have done was itemize the check. One dish, a beer and a soda came out to almost 20 bucks. And I asked him twice to explain the bill. All he did was whirl through an adding machine to come up with some high number. I was too tired to get into a discussion about how to improve his restaurant at my expense so we paid the bill and left. Never going back. Not sure what the rave reviews were all about. Maybe friends of the owner.

I think we have to drive to Dallas next time we go out for dinner. This restaurant was our last hope for Denton.

• Visited February 2012