“Pie 5”
Review of Pie Five Pizza Co. - CLOSED

Pie Five Pizza Co.
Cuisines: Pizza
Description: It's about the RIGHT ingredients, starting with the dough, which we make fresh for you every day, throughout the day. It doesn't stop there. We make our all-natural, preservative free (and naturally fat free) Tuscan Marinara and Spicy Marinara in house every day as well. Everything from our hand-cut veggies to our homemade desserts can make you feel good about what you're eating at Pie Five. We're all about making your pizza the RIGHT way, just for you! It's easy to become our BFF Join our Circle of Crust, where earning free pizza and other perks is easy as pie.
Denton, Texas
“Pie 5”
Reviewed August 10, 2014

I like how close Pie 5 is to UNT campus, so if I wanted to walk for a quick little pizza I could. Pizza is really good here, and sometimes they give out coupons so you can get your pizza for $5.

Visited February 2014

Amarillo, TX
“Ultimate customer service”
Reviewed July 17, 2014 via mobile

First time here. Been to Denton many times. Not a college student. Wanted pizza one Sunday night so I called beforehand to ask a few questions. Brandt was so helpful and gave me all the info I needed. An hour later, I wandered in. He remembered me, and was eager to make me exactly what I wanted. I love thin crust, cheeses, meat and tomatoes. I got it all and in 5 minutes! Hence, the name Pie 5.
It's like a Subway, only for pizza! It is made right in front of you and fresh. For $10, I got a 12" pizza, salad and drink! Pizza by itself is $6.99 wi any toppings you like.
I would even like to work for this company and talked about that too!
Brandt really understands customer service and making someone feel welcome and relaxed! Highly recommend it!

Visited July 2014
North Richland Hills, Texas
“Cheap College Eats - Great Quality and Quick”
Reviewed May 27, 2014

Pie Five has several locations in DFW but this is by far my favorite. The employees and atmosphere are great, the restaurant is always super clean, and the pricing is awesome.

I love the variety of toppings and that it's all one price. I highly recommend any locals in Denton get the "circle of crust" card. In the year or so I've been going here I've received 4/5 free pizzas because of the amount of times I've been here. They also frequently do $5 pies, which is great for college students on a budget.

• Visited May 2014
Denton, Texas
“Excellent pizza”
Reviewed May 14, 2014

LOVE the chicken carbonara pizza with thin crust!! It is a bit expensive for the meal size but it is SOOO good and worth it. Some of the best pizza I've ever had.

• Visited April 2014
Denton
“Great pizza!”
Reviewed July 16, 2013

Pie 5 is new to our city and is on the campus of the University of North Texas. The menu is limited . . . pizza, salad, cookies, beer, wine, soft drinks. The pizzas are 12" and all one price, $7.49. You have a choice of several kinds of crust and as many cheeses, sauces, toppings as you want. The pizza is cooked in 5 minutes, hence the name, Pie 5.

We figured this is just another fast food joint . . . it is fast but it is delicious. I prefer the thin crust pizza with a lot of veggies . . . theirs is the best I've ever had. I've taken hubby, grandkids, and friends there and they all are surprised at how good it is, it is the best pizza ever.

Sandy (in Denton)