“Non stop FUN and RELAXATION !”

North Texas Lake Charters
More attraction details
Owner description: From tubing to fishing, North Texas Lake Charters will take you out on Lake Ray Roberts just North of Denton, Texas for a full or half day trip! We run specials year round for different trips. Trips to party cove, picnics on the beach, wakeboarding, tubing, and more! Let us know how we can help you have create a great memory on one of our great North Texas lakes!
Useful Information: Lockers / storage, Bathroom facilities, Activities for older children, Food available for purchase, Activities for young children
Reviewed February 24, 2014

We so enjoyed our first trip with NTLC that we booked a second trip a month later. I didn't think we could possibly enjoy this more than our first trip, but they truly out did themselves,,,Remembered my two boys names and favorite music, ready to go early and with a spotless boat and smiles and good spirits in abundance. They are safe, kind and fun,,,truly a remarkable time on the lake. My husband, our two young teen boys and I can't wait to book a few trips for 2014. Book now... It's a magical 4 hours!

D O, Owner at North Texas Lake Charters, responded to this reviewResponded March 2, 2014

The four of you are a treat for us and we look forward to seeing any or all of you again! Your family was kind enough to let us post a trip video of your family's trip, and we're so thankful for that - as it turned out pretty good! Thanks for the incredibly kind review, and know it's our pleasure to have you leave the lake happy each time we meet you there!

Reviewed October 8, 2013

My family and I decided to go with North Texas lake Charters because we wanted to do something fun for Father's Day and the price was in our budget. My two boys and my boyfriend actually ended up spending our "Father's Day trip" on a weekend other than Father's Day but it turned out better than planned. We went in early September and the weather was perfect. Daniel and his wife Marcella were such great company and provided everything we needed, they even lent us a pair of goggles as we had left ours at the house. It took us over an hour to reach them at Lake Ray Roberts but I wouldn't have changed a thing. In the four hours we had we got to go tubing (the choice of water activity we choose), eat lunch, blast our favorite music, swim, and the boys even made mud castles in the cove. We had a blast and will not forget our first family boating trip together. In addition, Marcella took wonderful pictures of us all having such a great time. We will definitely do this trip again next year and recommend it to anyone looking for a very easy to plan boat outing. The only thing we needed to do was show up!

1  Thank mdealnaineile

So glad your pictures turned out well! Your boys (all 3 of them!) were great and it's always great to give back to a fellow veteran! Check out our 'Specials' page on our website for a surprise about our veteran rates. We had a great time and hope to see you again this season!

Reviewed September 15, 2013

We had a great time. Knowledgeable crew, courteous, respectful, very friendly, and most of all our safety was their top priority. I highly recommend this guys.

We are pretty sure your boys set the record for highest jump in our newest tube... and you were nice enough to share the picture with us! Thanks for your positive review, and we're glad we were able to make your time at Lake Ray Roberts a positive experience!

Reviewed August 8, 2013

My husband and I took our three kids to learn to ski with North Texas Lake Charters. We had such a great time. They had so much patience with us as my kids tried their hardest to ski. They then took out the tube and my kids had a blast. They were begging us to stay longer. They couldn't believe we had already been on the lake for 4 hours. Everyone is ready to go back!! Great experience and great memories!

P.B., We loved seeing your whole family so happy at the lake, and we're glad we were able to help that happen for you! We hope to see you again, and wanted to thank you for the review!

Reviewed June 5, 2013

My wife surprised me with a sunset boat ride via North Texas Lake Charters and I couldn't have been happier with the experience. We chose to stay in the boat and explore the lake while sipping champagne, but they will accommodate any outing you can think of.

We really appreciated the service they provided to make our day great (above and beyond what my wife asked for). I'd fully recommend this if you're looking for a fun outing and to make a great memory with someone special!

1  Thank Bennett82

The two of you were as pleasant as customers can get, and it was a privilege to entertain the two of you on such an important evening for the two of you! We'd love to see you again this summer!

Been to North Texas Lake Charters? Share your experiences!