“They ran out of macaroni!”
Review of All About Mac - CLOSED

All About Mac
Cuisines: American
Reviewed August 26, 2013

Attempted to dine here at 6pm on Sunday August 25th. We were told they were closed due to running out of macaroni. Terrible for a business that its their only product and was scheduled to be open till 10pm. We called the restaurant about an hour before to inquire about the menu and weren't advised then that they were about to run out of product. Parking in the area is limited.

Reviewed November 20, 2012

I found this restaurant on trip advisor and took a group of girls here for lunch. They all order the regular mac and cheese which was very goo and made with cheddar cheese. I ordered the yard bird that came with pepperjack chees and sundried tomatoes and it was outstanding!

Loved this plance and will come back next time I am in Denton. This is located near the campus of University of North Texas.

1  Thank TravellinTexans
Reviewed November 5, 2012

My wife, daughter and I ate here yesterday. The location is close to the UNT campus and parking wasn't too bad. I read mixed reviews on Yelp and Urbanspoon, but we had a friend who said it was good. Small portions are enough for one and decently priced. I got the lobster mac and my wife got the gouda + ham. They were both pretty good. Cheese was just enough and they didn't skimp on the ham and lobster. Only complaint is that the crummy top 40 music was blaring on a Sunday at 2pm.

1  Thank Bm_white8
Reviewed September 17, 2012

Folks, this place has 26 varieties of Mac 'n Cheese on their menu and just reading how each is made will make your mouth water. (Menu link: http://macdaddyrestaurants.com/menu.html).
Eight of us, all Mac & Cheese lovers headed to Denton (near the UNT Campus) to try this place out and none went away disappointed. The most popular one at our table was the Mac Daddy, which tastes like you're eating a Big Mac [hamburger], we also tried the Mac Cuban, the Mac Attack, the Mac Mushroom, the Mac Pizza, the Mac French Onion, and one in our group opted for a Big Bowl of Chili. All were made from scratch, all were gourmet quality, and all were a taste sensation.
What a great concept built around what has to be an All-American favorite: Mac 'n Cheese! We will definitey go back so we can try as many of the other recipies on their menu as we can.

2  Thank Bruce W