“Very Nice Place to Stay”

Hampton Inn & Suites Denton
Ranked #2 of 25 Hotels in Denton
“Very Nice Place to Stay”
Reviewed June 3, 2014

Recently spent three nights here. Staff was very friendly and helpful when I checked in and for dinner recommendations, the room was clean and ready, it was pretty quiet and their breakfast offerings were well above what you would normally expect. I will be staying here again when I am in the area

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (22)
Vernon, United States
Reviewed June 2, 2014

Traveling along the I-35N corridor late at night on a Tuesday, I was looking for either a Hampton Inn or Holiday Inn Express. Even though it was late and I was tired, the location and lack of signage for this Hampton Inn, almost forced me to drive on down the road. Taking the exit indicated, I still had to make four loops on and off the freeway before finally stumbling upon the entrance. I would not stay there again.

Mansfield, Texas
Reviewed May 30, 2014

I enjoy staying at Hampton hotels because you can always expect a nice hot breakfast that features a variety of choices to choose from. And after my last hotel stay at LaQuinta in Brownwood, I welcomed staying here. I checked in late that afternoon after working out and all I wanted to do was take a nice hot shower and eat my dinner. To my surprise the water in the shower was ice cold. I thought maybe I accidentally turned it on cold so I adjusted it and yep still ice cold. I contacted the front desk and changed me to another room, so I was completely satisfied with how this resolved. The hotel is within walking distance of Jonny Carino's Italian Restaurant and there are several eating places not to far from the hotel. The hotel staff were nice, the room was clean and the bed was comfortable.

Omaha, Nebraska
Reviewed May 23, 2014 via mobile

One of the best Hampton Inns we have stayed in. A convenient location, right off I-35. Close to lots of restaurants. Clean, modern, with in room sinks, fridges, and microwaves. The breakfast was a bit odd--the eggs tasted of plastic, but the rest was good. The free mints were a nice touch. The property was quiet. The price was very fair. A tip: there is a great restaurant, Hannah's Off the Square, within a mile or two. We will return.

Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
Tuttle, OK, United States
Reviewed May 16, 2014

Front desk clerk was very friendly and helpful. Breakfast was fresh. The blueberry muffins were delicious. Room very clean and quiet. Have stayed at this hotel more than once and will stay there again.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Ariel_Yarbrough, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Denton, responded to this review, May 21, 2014
Thank you so much for taking time to write a review on your recent stay with us! All of us here at the Hampton truly appreciate your kind words. I'm so glad that you enjoyed your stay and we hope to see you again soon!
Los Angeles, United States
Reviewed May 13, 2014

This hotel had an attentive front desk, nicely sized clean rooms with comfortable beds. The free breakfast included protein in the form of eggs and meat every morning, along with the requisite beige food. Good location, no freeway noise. I'd stay again.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Ariel_Yarbrough, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Denton, responded to this review, May 16, 2014
Thank you so much for taking time to write a review on your recent stay. We appreciate your feedback. It's your reviews that help us achieve our goal of 100% guest satisfaction. Thank you again and I hope to see you the next time you are in the area.
St. Albert, Canada
Reviewed May 4, 2014

A good hotel that juste to be more attentive to the value items that they offer like their breakfasts, coffee, hot water. The rooms were clean and well maintained, the staff were friendly and the stay overall was good and I would stay there again.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Ariel_Yarbrough, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Denton, responded to this review, May 8, 2014
Thank you so much for taking to time to write a review on your recent stay with us. I apologize for any issues you had with our amenities or services. I will definitely follow up to ensure this is corrected. Other than that, I am glad you enjoyed your stay and I hope to see you again the next time you are in the area. Have a wonderful day!