“Great location”

Ranked #2 of 25 Hotels in Denton
San Antonio, Texas
“Great location”
Reviewed February 6, 2014

This location was great if you are visiting the campus of University of North Texas. The stay was wonderful just don't stay in a corner room by the elevator, you won't have a quiet night. You could hear everything that was said and the bell will wake you up. The staff is great.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Ariel_Yarbrough, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Denton, responded to this review, March 21, 2014
Thank you so much for taking time to write a review! I appreciate you letting us know about the noise from the elevator. I have informed my maintenance department of the issue, so we can resolve it. Thank you again for your kind words!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (22)
Baton Rouge, Louisiana
Reviewed February 2, 2014

Good hotel, consistent Hampton Inn quality. My room was on the street side, not far from the Interstate. Road noises were louder that I would have liked. A room on the other side of the building would have been better. Rudy's BBQ (across the road) was great and made up for any minor inconveniences. I would stay there again.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you so much for your review! I'm sorry to hear about the noise from the interstate. We can and are always willing to adjust your assigned room location if you have any issues. Guest satisfaction is our number one priority. We hope to see you in Denton again soon!
atlanta, United States
Reviewed February 2, 2014

This hotel had a fantastic staff with a great attitude. everything was well kept and the breakfast was pretty good for a free breakfast. the doors were very thin and not soundproof AT ALL. Also, although the room was clean upon arrival, I dint feel it was cleaned well during my stay.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you so much for your review. My team and I truly appreciate your kind words. I'm sorry to hear about any noise disturbance you encountered. I have also informed my housekeeping supervisor of the issue you had with your room. As you know, we strive to provide our guest with excellent service and quality.
Billings, United States
Reviewed January 28, 2014

Nice hotel. Handy to restaurants. Clean and comfortable. The breakfast was actually pretty good, with the exception of the rubber eggs. The staff was incredibly friendly and helpful. The in-room refrigerator was very noisy, which was fairly annoying at night. Great access to I-35E, as well as the frontage road which permits local access to a variety of restaurants. Location is 10 minutes from the University of North Texas, which is a straight shot from the hotel, but far enough away to be pretty quiet.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Ariel_Yarbrough, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Denton, responded to this review, March 20, 2014
We are so happy that you chose to stay with us while visiting Denton! You will be happy to know that we have recently upgraded our breakfast for guest satisfaction. Thank you making us aware of the issue with your refrigerator. We have informed our maintenance staff of the issue. Thank you again for choosing the Hampton Inn and Suites in Denton as your hotel!
San Antonio, United States
Reviewed January 20, 2014

I stayed @ the Hampton in Denton for three days alone, while my daughter got settled back into her dorm at UNT. The room (King suite) was excellent and provided me with a quiet place. I love the beds, pillows and comforters. The only negative thing I can think of is this: After multiple stays at Hampton, the breakfast can be a little boring. Great food, but I have had it all before. I don't think much could be done about it, since they do provide a few days of variety with the hot items. All in all, I have a great stay and will come back.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Rebecca A, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Denton, responded to this review, January 24, 2014
We are so happy you enjoyed your stay with us during the move in to UNT. We always love having our UNT families with us. I am glad your stay with us was an enjoyable one and hope some of our newer options on the breakfast bar will offer more selection during your next trip. Best of luck to your daughter during her time at UNT and we look forward to seeing you in the future!
Toms River, New Jersey
Reviewed January 8, 2014

The hotel staff was extremely helpful and friendly. The overall comfort of the hotel and cleanliness was very good. I would definitely recommend this hotel and would stay again upon return to the Denton area.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you so much for your review. All of our team members work hard to make sure our guests have happy stays with us. Thank you again and have a great day!
Kansas City, United States
Reviewed January 7, 2014

I would encourage anyone to use Hampton Inn and Suties for there hotel. You wont be disappointed that you chose this hotel. Staff and Customer service was aweome. Plan your trip today and you will be happy.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you so much for such a wonderful review of our hotel! I will certainly share your kind words with our team members. I am happy you enjoyed your stay with us and look forward to seeing you in the future!