“Funeral”

Hampton Inn & Suites Denton
Ranked #2 of 26 Hotels in Denton
Reviewed September 22, 2013

This hotel is located great for food, shopping, etc. It is clean and the breakfast is great from omelettes to waffles. The staff is so helpful. I needed directions to the funeral I was attending. They helped me so much. I felt safe and comfortable I would recommend this location for business or pleasure.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Rebecca A, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Denton, responded to this reviewResponded January 24, 2014

While we are terribly sorry for your reason to stay in the Denton area, we are so glad we were able to provide you with a comfortable stay with us. I will pass your review on to my team members and thank you again for your review.

Reviewed September 22, 2013

Have stayed here many times over the past 12 years. This property has had its ups and downs. Definitely close to 10 on my scale now. Very welcoming staff. Breakfast has many choices. Rooms very clean.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you so much for your kind review! I am so happy to hear you are pleased with our hotel and thank you for being such a loyal customer for all of these years. We look forward to seeing you during your return trips to Denton!

Reviewed September 22, 2013

From the nice pull-out couch to putting us in a room close to the outside door (as late arrivals with sleepy kids) to the 2nd sink in the kitchenette area, to the clean and nice bathroom, to the roomy lay-out, we truly appreciated this Hampton Inn for our large family of 6. Not all suite hotels are equal!

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

We are so happy to hear you and your family were pleased with one of our suite rooms. I am so glad you enjoyed your stay with us and hope to see you and your family if you ever return to Denton.

Reviewed September 5, 2013

The room was fine...clean, modern, comfortable. Nice bathroom, as well. My only complaint was the complementary breakfast...I have had a few of these over the years, and this one was sub-par. Eggs and potatoes were lukewarm, at best. Sausage looked greasy and undercooked. The pastries looked like they were purchased at a convenience store, the kind you have to peel out of a cellophane wrapper. I just expected a little more. The bed seemed a little soft for me, but my boyfriend thought it was very comfortable. Just a matter of personal taste, I guess. Otherwise, no complaints.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Rebecca A, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Denton, responded to this reviewResponded September 6, 2013

I am so sorry to hear about the issues you encountered with breakfast. We recently made some upgrades and additions to our breakfast bar to provide more options to our guests. I will definitely use your feedback as a tool for our breakfast department and thank you for your review. I do hope you will give us the opportunity to provide you with a completely positive stay if you are ever back in the Denton area. Have a wonderful day!

Reviewed August 28, 2013

We loved our stay at the Hampton. Very clean, friendly staff, great hot breakfast. We have stayed at several other hotels while in town and none of them compare to the Hampton. The price is always rigt and we get our AAA discount as well as a University family discount. You could'nt ask for more.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

I am happy to hear you enjoyed your stay at our Hampton Inn & Suites in Denton! We are always happy to take care of our UNT guests and glad we are able to offer that discount. We look forward to seeing you during your return visits to UNT. Have a wonderful day!

Reviewed August 25, 2013

Consistently excellent hotel. One of the best Hampton Inns in the country and one of the best hotels in Denton. Friendly, capable, and efficient staff. Really go out of their way to make it a pleasant experience.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

I can not thank you enough for such an outstanding review. I have shared your comments with my team members as they work very hard to give all of our guests excellent stays. Thank you again and we look forward to seeing you if you are back in Denton.

Reviewed August 16, 2013

From the time we checked in until we checked out, nothing could be better. Enjoyed the free breakfast, the first room had A/C problems but we where moved right next door with no fuss no bother. Close on and off from the Interstate and plenty of places to eat near by.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple

Thank you for your kind review! I am so happy to hear our team members were able to ensure you had a comfortable stay with us. We hope to see you again if you are ever back in the Denton area. Have a great day!