Hampton Inn & Suites Denton
Hotels.com
Comfort Inn(Denton)
$85
ComfortInn
SpringHill Suites Denton(Denton)(Great Value!)
$93
Homewood
$99
Fairfield Inn
$62
All reviewsgreat hoteldesk staffroom was cleancomplimentary breakfaststay there againlocation was perfectfirst floorgreat roomwafflesbusiness tripeasy accesstexasstudentsuniversitymicrowavemaintenanceinterstate
Reviewed May 4, 2013

The pool (outside) was dirty. Tried to use it at 8:00 a.m. and was told the person who usually cleans the pool was coming in late and to try back at noon. We were unable to try the pool again until 9:00 p.m where we found the same dead june bugs in the hot tub with other floaters due to it still not being cleaned. With only an hour left till pool hours were over we were told we could call back down stairs later to see if it was clean. Gave up and never used specially purchased swimsuits.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Rebecca A, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Denton, responded to this reviewResponded May 14, 2013

I am so sorry for the issues you encountered with our swimming pool. We strive to exceed the expectations of all our guests and I am sorry we fell short of that with you. If you return to the Denton area, I do hope you will give us the opportunity to live up to the high level of standards we strive for. Thank you for your feedback and I hope you have a wonderful day.

Reviewed May 2, 2013

I enjoyed the waffles and buffet breakfast. The hotel was simple but elegant. The bed and sheets were clean. The shower was fine. Coffee maker in the room was a plus. Disappointed the pool was not open at end of April.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

I am so glad you enjoyed our breakfast and other ammenties during your stay. Your feedback ensures we offer a high level of standards to all of our guests. Thank you for staying with us an and have a great day!

Reviewed April 27, 2013

This hotel was awesome. Stayed here with my 85 year old mother attending her 65th College reunion. We stayed a total of 4 nights and my only problem was that the pool was outdoor and not heated. This hotel had some of the most comfortable beds that I have ever slept in. The breakfast was more than just cerial and bagels. Hot eggs or omlets every day and a nice selection of sides.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Wylie G

Thank you so much for choosing the Hamton Inn & Suites in Denton. I am glad we were able to meet your needs during your stay with us. Thank you for your feedback and I hope you have a great day!

Reviewed April 18, 2013 via mobile

I stayed here for one night this week. I really enjoyed this Hampton. The young lady at the desk was WONDERFUL- so kind and accommodating! (I believe her name is Ariel- please pardon the spelling, if I got it wrong!) Close attention to detail and super customer service. Breakfast was good also. Maybe it was because I stayed in the middle of the week, but this hotel was very quiet and peaceful, which I loved. I'll definitely be back, but things might be a little louder because I will have my husband and boys with me- hope we won't get in trouble for "disturbing the peace"!! :) Great hotel, and I definitely recommend a stay here.

• Stayed: April 2013
1  Thank RedRaiderFan416

Thank you so much for your feedback! I am so glad Ariel was able to accomodate you during your stay. We look forward to seeing you and your family during your return to Denton. Thank you again and have a wonderful day.

Reviewed April 11, 2013

Great hotel. Even better staff. Appreciated the free breakfast. Not a ton of choice, but good quality. Eggs were odd looking but good to eat. Free internet was a HUGE plus too. Very clean and did I say how great the staff was? Nice little snack shop in lobby was VERY helpful too. Overall best hotel stay I've had in years and I stay at 4-8 a year.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank DonnaAndMikeStott

Thank you so much for your kind words regarding our staff here in Denton. They work hard to make sure all of our guests enjoy their stay with us. I will make sure they see your review. Thank you for staying with us and we look forward to seeing you if your return to Denton.