“Better than the rest”

Ranked #2 of 25 Hotels in Denton
Senoia, Georgia
“Better than the rest”
Reviewed February 3, 2013

I love the beds, linens, and the way I am treated when I am here. I travel a lot and I will only trust Hampton Inn anywhere I go. The place is always very clean and I feel safe here. All the Hampton Inns I have stayed in have kept me very happy. I have a daughter with severe autism and they are always very understanding to her fear of being located anywhere than the first floor. It is always an awesome experience whether I am alone or with my family. I love this brand.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled solo
Rebecca A, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Denton, responded to this review, February 19, 2013
We can't thank you enough for your kind comments! We are so happy to be able to take care of your requests and are happy to make sure your daughter's stay is equally pleasant. We hope to see you in the future if your travels bring you back to the Denton area. Thank you for choosing Hampton!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
Brady, Texas
Reviewed January 17, 2013

Staff was very friendly and the hotel is very clean and the breakfast is always fresh and hot. the rooms are always clean and the bathrooms are too. The internet services are fast and the laundry room is a personal favorite. the hotel is in a great location and easy to find.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled solo
Rebecca A, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Denton, responded to this review, January 22, 2013
Thank you so much for you kind words! All of us here at the Hampton Inn & Suites in Denton are happy to know we can make this feel like your home away from home! We look forward to seeing you if you return to Denton and if there is ever anything you need, please feel free to contact me. Have a great day!
Opelousas, Louisiana
Reviewed December 20, 2012

This was my second business trip to the area and based on my first stay at this property I decided to stay again. This time my wife travelled with me and was very pleased with the staff and hotel amenities. The only issue we had was a backed up toilet which they promptly fixed. I did request a late checkout so my wife could stay in the room until my half day meeting finished and it was granted with no difficulty. I have another visit scheduled in January and will likely use this property again. Great value, great service.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Rebecca A, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Denton, responded to this review, December 31, 2012
I am happy to hear you and your wife enjoyed your stay at our Hampton Inn & Suites in Denton. We strive to make all of our guests stays as comfortable as possible. We look forward to seeing you again if you return to the Denton area!
Edmond, Oklahoma
Reviewed November 26, 2012

Went in late, was welcomed, checked in and he ask if we needed a wake up call, which we did because was traveling through for SPI. He told us about breakfast times and we explained we had to leave too early for breakfast. He told us he prepared a "To Go Breakfast Bags".
Sure enough, the bags were ready and waiting at the front desk with breakfast, a fresh apple and a bottle of water.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Rebecca A, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Denton, responded to this review, November 28, 2012
I am very pleased to hear you were satisfied with our hotel and our desk clerk on duty the night of your stay. They take great pride in compliments for their service. I am glad you enjoyed your stay with us and we look forward to seeing you if you travels bring you back to Denton.
North Richland Hills, Texas
Reviewed October 1, 2012

You generally know that you will get a consistent product at a Hilton hotel, and this hotel fits the statement. The front desk was professional and helpful, there were cookies waiting for you at check-in, the rooms were nice and comfortable. The breakfast was attractive, fresh and even had the little extras such as nuts, raisins, and other items to add to one's oatmeal. They had fresh fruit and a hot breakfast too. This was a clean, attractive and comfortable place to stay, just what one wants when they are traveling.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with friends
Thank you so much for your kind words about our hotel. It is always nice to hear when we are doing a good job. Thank you for staying with us and we look forward to seeing you if you are ever back in the Denton area. Thank you again and have a wonderful day!
Nacogdoches, Texas
Reviewed September 24, 2012

Spent a couple of weekends here now and must say, only complaint is the pillows are a bit small. Otherwise, room is comfortable and clean, quiet at night, staff are friendly, and the location is good.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
Rebecca A, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Denton, responded to this review, October 1, 2012
Thank you so much for you kind review of the Hampton Inn & Suites in Denton. We are glad your room was clean and our staff treated you well. I apologize our pillows were not to your satisfaction. As always, guest comments are used to ensure the best stay possible every time. We look forward to seeing you in the future if your travels bring you back to Denton.
Reviewed September 15, 2012

I usually stay at Hilton properties. This is a great one. Ask for the upgrade to a suite. Great, clean beautifully updated. Includes a small frig and microwave. The front desk folks are very, very friendly. In addition to fresh cookies all the time, they make little "take with you" bags that have a bottle of water, apple, granola bar and muffin. Texas hospitality at its best! Very convenient to UNT.

Room Tip: Ask for an upgrade to a suite.