“Amazing food at amazing prices”

Rooster's Roadhouse
Ranked #4 of 385 Restaurants in Denton
Cuisines: Barbecue
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast
Reviewed July 22, 2014

I have had the pulled pork nachos, double wide salad and the pulled pork plate. My husband had the King brisket burger and our daughter had the roadhouse Rueben. We completely enjoyed our food. They have unique food combos that really work great together. We had cocktails and meals all for under $40 and the portions are huge.

Reviewed July 15, 2014

We decided to eat here after reading the Tripadvisor reviews. This is apparently a pretty well known and liked restaurant. We were there on a Wednesday night. All the inside seating was full, so we opted to eat on the back deck, since we were really hungry, we didn't want to wait. The service was great and the food was really good. We would definitely eat there again if the opportunity presented itself

Reviewed July 13, 2014

Took us a while to venture in as we were hooked on Fuzzy's next door but once we passed that threshold we were HOOKED! The service is always great, the burgers are always amazing, the beer is always cold & the atmosphere is chill & fun. I am hooked on the brisket burger which is a thin beef patty with bbq brisket on top & sweet relish & onion mix all topped with cheese. You can swap out the tasty homemade chips side for a variety of goodness, we always get the Rooster Tails (beer battered onions) or fried pickles (great ranch dressing!) My husband loves the Jalapeno Garlic Bacon cheddar burger & its so tasty I always have to steal a bite! They have peanuts over on the front wall near the bar so if you can't wait for your food or just in for a cold beer, grab a bucket!

Reviewed July 5, 2014 via mobile

I was a little worried about taking my wife to Rooster's but she loved it too. We sat in the bar area and the noise and tat's added to the atmosphere. Burgers were terrific and the beer was cold. What else do you need??

Reviewed July 4, 2014 via mobile

I was born and raised in Denton. Been away for 20 years now, but heard I had to try this place. It did not disappoint!! The smoked turkey and okra was to die for!!! My husband LOVED the sausage and literally ordered 4 (yes 4) of the banana puddings. We will be back soon!!! Great service, great atmosphere....my fav spot