“GREAT B-QUE”

Cuisines: Barbecue
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Reviewed May 2, 2013

What a find. without doubt the best food of the trip. Will definitely stop in next year when i am back in Denton. I recommend anything with the sausage in it.

Reviewed April 7, 2013

We had lunch here earlier in the week. It was our first time and we were pleasantly surprised. The service was great and the food was too! I had the BBQ, and my daughter had the Cuban. I really enjoyed their smoked sausage and the BBQ sauce was exceptional. My daughter really liked the Cuban, too.

Reviewed March 24, 2013

Stop in for a quick dinner with friends on a Friday night around 7:00. This was a busy spot, and long wait time, but we chose to sit out on the back patio without a wait (it's enclosed when weather is cold, with space heaters). Service was prompt and friendly. Food was served quickly and was very tasty. This is casual fare, in a very casual atmosphere. Enjoyed it.

Reviewed February 25, 2013

Although I did not eat, the others in my group were very pleased with the food. One said his burger was the best he'd ever eaten! Went there on a Saturday afternoon during lunchtime and place was very busy, but service was good.

Reviewed February 25, 2013

Visited here for a lunch and ordered a sandwich with 4-5 different BBQ meats. Served on some grilled texas toast, this sandwich was delicious. Would like to go back for dinner and have a full meal again if I get back to Denton