“Great Food & Service”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed December 11, 2012

I live in the area and go quite often. They have the best food and service in North Texas! The last time we were there my wife tried something that was new to the menu. Unfortunately it was not what she was expecting and the manager came over and offered to get her something different and no charge. The manager did not have to do that, but he wanted to make sure we were satisfied. I highly recommend Outback, Denton, TX!

Reviewed November 9, 2012

We stopped in after a late night of racing and the staff was very friendly. Their food was wonderful. We had Prime Rib, Steaks, and Lobster. Everyone was very satisfied with their food. Definitely will eat here again when in the area.

Reviewed April 10, 2012

Steak is grilled perfectly. Other food is good too. The only thing I don't like is the Caesar salad. It is too spicy.

Reviewed March 25, 2012

After 9 on a Friday night no busier than normal but took an hour and a half after being seated to leave. Maybe just a bad night.

Reviewed February 29, 2012

Ok, so everybody's been to an Outback Steakhouse. However, since this particular visit was almost perfect in every way, I had to share it with you. First, my wife and I went on Valentine's Day around 4:00 p.m. in order to beat the crowds. We were promply greeted, seated and were in the ordering process in record time. We ordered a margarita on special, along with the "Bloomin Onion", which I always pay for later (thanks heartburn). For the main courses, we ordered lobster, salmon and veggies. Each item was cooked to perfection! This was my wife's first time to eat lobster... so now she is hooked, ha ha. For dessert, we had the mixed trio, which was awesome. The waiter was professional and very knowledgable. Outstanding experience this visit!

Been to Outback Steakhouse? Share your experiences!