New! Find and book your ideal hotel on TripAdvisor — and get the lowest prices

Ranked #15 of 25 Hotels in Denton
Port Isabel, Texas
“Forgot our IPad”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 22, 2014 via mobile

Excellent price, clean and well maintained room. We forgot our IPad when left very early am. The night auditor retrieved the iPad immediately after we called and the manager was very cooperative in boxing it for shipping. We are very appreciative of their honesty and cooperation! Great management staff!!!!! We will definitely stay there again on our return trip!

Stayed July 2014, traveled with friends
1 Thank lrwlrw47

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
Fort Worth, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 16, 2014

Everyone was very nice and helpful. My 14yr. Old daughter enjoyed her stay as well. The rooms are very clean and recently painted. I have really enjoyed my stay here and will likely come back. I f eel like the staff really made me fill welcome. I would recommend this hotel to all my friends and family members. The cost was within my budget and the staff here was amazing!

Room Tip: I love my stay here l would recommend this hotel to anyone
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
1 Thank regina t
Denton, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 10, 2014 via mobile

I've been staying here for a little bit now for work, and I have to say I am very impressed by not only the amazing staff that I've had the opportunity to get to know such as Mitch, Andy and Steve and let's not forget the very sweet and helpful housekeepers who actually have a huge impact on this establishment, because how clean the room and grounds are, (first and last impressions if you will). That being said since I've been here I've noticed that the staff has gone the extra mile in making the grounds look fabulous with Spring gardening and its nice to lay out by the refreshing pool and see all the pretty flowers or walk around the property and see them too. The other guests here seem to be really nice as well yes noisy at times but that's anywhere you go. This establishment may not have all the amenities of the higher end hotels but it certainly has the BEST rate in town whether its daily or weekly!!
So when you're in the area and needing a clean, safe environment, make sure you stay here at Motel 6 off of North I-35 they'll leave the light on for ya.
Hahahahahaha

Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 27, 2014 via mobile

Stayed here for five weeks and the rooms were clean and the staff was very acomadating. I would recommend this to anyone. The only drawback was the internet connection speed was slower than I expected.

• Stayed May 2014
Mesquite, Texas
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 13, 2014

Our room had obviously been remodeled very recently. The laminate flooring, paint, fixtures, sink and shower, bedding - everything is updated. There are not a lot of extras - no blow dryer, no fridge/microwave, etc. But for a quick night's stay, you can't beat this hotel for the price. One big plus for me was internet. I plugged in the laptop and logged in smoothly and easily.
We will definitely use this location again.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
      Sleep Quality
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 6, 2014

I have been staying here for over a week now. The staff is very friendly and all the rooms have been updated. It has easy access to I35, plenty of food close by, and shopping as well. There is a nice vanity in every room with a large deep bath tub. to bath. I stayed one night in a wheelchair accessible room and must say if you are in a wheelchair this room is perfect for you.

• Stayed May 2014
Surfers Paradise, Australia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 3, 2014

Stayed here in November & December, 2013 as a one night stop before collecting our RV. Room was exactly as expected, small but tidy and clean. I wouldn't call management over friendly but courteous enough. They let us park the big rv near our room so we could pack so overall we were happy with our stay. Traffic and locals were a little noisy at times, but it is on the Interstate so traffic noise expected. Walking distance to shops, eateries, and pick up depot was the reason for our stay and this hotel facilitated all these.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family