“Loved the Atmosphere”

Dining options: Seating, Waitstaff
Eden, Texas
“Loved the Atmosphere”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 2, 2014

We went here for drinks after a family event - the waitress was very engaging and attentive on the patio. The pizza is wonderful!

Visited June 2014

Naples, Florida
“Pleasurable Dinner experience”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 14, 2013 via mobile

I like the location and atmosphere of this nice Restaurant. My husband and I shared a bacon cheddar burger with fries and a side house salad. It was very tasty, fried were perfect, salad crisp and fresh. Will definitely go again. Very friendly staff.

Denton, Texas
“Great place for a lunch deal.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 21, 2013

Very classy place with an awesome lunch menu that will have you bringing home food for a great price. The view of the lake outside is wonderful and a great place to watch ANY sports game playing.

• Visited October 2013
Brisbane QLD
“Texan Food and Texan Service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 9, 2013

We had lunch there last week as it was close to our hotel and we wondered what it was like. The place was pretty empty. As with all restaurants over there we couldn't fault the service they really know how to look after you. The food for us being Aussies was ok. My wife really enjoyed her Island Chicken salad and I must admit It was pretty nice with Pecan and Cranberries in it. I had Pork Tacos. without the beans and it was enough to fill me up.

Could not fault the waitress. I imagine it buzzes more at night and it seems a pretty new establishment.

• Visited September 2013
Rapid City, South Dakota
“Service and Food Mediocre at best”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 21, 2013

The Good:
Happy hour prices are reasonable and the view is very nice. The restaurant is well maintained and the restrooms and dining rooms are kept clean. Plenty of space for large groups (although I was in a small group)

The Bad:
Our service was quite poor. Caution: the bar rail fills up very fast during happy hour, with the rail full we decided to go sit outside. Nobody came out there, so I went and asked the hostess if there was service out there. She said yes and I actually had to ask her for silverware and menus. We sat outside for 10 minutes (give or take two minutes) until we finally decided that we would just go to the bar for our own drinks. Got a simple American beer so nothing fancy to comment on there, tap lines were clean and the beer tasted fine. The server finally came out half way through my beer (another 10-15 minutes) and said if we needed anything else we could order through him. Well if I wanted to wait twenty minutes for a beer I guess I would.

We ordered an appetizer (trash can nachos) and a sandwich with French fries (chicken sandwich) to share for me and my friend, and we informed the waiter we were sharing both. We wanted the appetizer out first - which you would think was obvious - but I guess its not here. The sandwich and the appetizer came out together. Somebody not our waiter brought the food out and before we could ask for anything else we needed (ketchup and hot sauce) the food runner had escaped. My buddy said - dude I want ketchup but I am not even going to bother asking. I concurred with the hot sauce I desired. We started eating, no beer left. We kept eating, still had not seen the waiter. This continued until we were done with our food. Ate our meal with no beverages and the waiter never checked to see if our food was ok or if there was anything we needed.

He finally came back around after we were done and inquired how our food was. At this point we just wanted our check. Luckily he had that printed out so we could go get a few more happy hour beers elsewhere.

Lasting Impressions:
The food was mediocre at best, kind of bland, very typical and slightly below average American bar fare. The service was the worst I had during my three month stay in Denton, TX.

• Visited August 2013