“Always a Fave”

Cuisines: Italian
Description: phone 940 381 2549
Description: phone 940 381 2549
Reviewed July 10, 2013

It is right by the Marriott, so this location was very convenient. Salad, breadsticks, dinner, dessert--what else could a family want?

Reviewed July 8, 2013

Fasten your seatbelts folks. This was NOT a good dining experience. We went for lunch. The hostess and our waitress were very nice, and that's where it all ended.Our "Tour of Italy" dish was just not fit to eat. I can't believe the kitchen would send out a dish like this. I called the manager over and she did comp the tab because I think she saw how bad it looked.Sorry, but we will not be going back. There are too many other places to eat that do a better job than this. I would suggest they take a good look at their operation,or they will all be out of a job soon.

Reviewed June 21, 2013

A great restaurant to have some delicious food with great friends. We received great friendly service and delicious food in a very friendly atmosphere.

Reviewed April 11, 2013 via mobile

Ordered the salmon and broccoli it looked do delicious on the menu but when it arrived at the table it was burned and dried out they tried to hide it by adding more pesto on the top. When I sent away and told the manager the situation he was apologetic and offed to remake the dish but I never reorder a dish when it's not rite just a personal rule mine. I took a pic of the burned fish but didn't see the way to post.
The manager returned with a gift card for my next visit, the is the third bad meal at this location so it will not be used at the Denton location. Denton Olive Garden is really on target or way off mark which comes down to poorly trained and unmanaged staff.

4  Thank Teresa O
Reviewed April 3, 2013

Recently, my wife and I stayed in Denton for a family affair. Next to the hotel was an Olive Garden and my wife loves Olive Garden. I estimate we have eaten at more than 20 different OGs around the country. There was nothing different about the food quality at this one, but we found the quality of service to be outstanding. The OG in Tyler, TX could learn a few things from their sister restaurant in Denton.