“Great service”

Cuisines: Italian
Description: phone 940 381 2549
Description: phone 940 381 2549
Reviewed April 3, 2013

Recently, my wife and I stayed in Denton for a family affair. Next to the hotel was an Olive Garden and my wife loves Olive Garden. I estimate we have eaten at more than 20 different OGs around the country. There was nothing different about the food quality at this one, but we found the quality of service to be outstanding. The OG in Tyler, TX could learn a few things from their sister restaurant in Denton.

Reviewed March 3, 2013

Loved the quiet atmosphere to enjoy an evening out with my husband.House wine was wonderful that the waiter recommended and the food was great. Save room for their awesome desserts or box up your dinner to take home.

1  Thank Bobbi A
Reviewed February 15, 2013

What can I say, if I can make the food better at home than they can at the resturant, the resturant is average. Olive Garden is a good place to go for safe food. It won't be bad, but you won't remember it the next day either. Cept for their bread...maybe.

Reviewed January 11, 2013

When traveling and not sure where to eat, I often stop at Olive Garden. The service was excellent and the food is always great. Ashley T was my service and she was excellent - thank you!

Reviewed January 6, 2013

Always friendly service, good food at a cheap price. I always love their chicken gnocchi soup and everyone enjoys their salad and bread. The moscato is also a good one and I would definitely recommend it.