“Outstanding service and food.”
Review of Sidewalk Cafe

Sidewalk Cafe
Ranked #33 of 383 Restaurants in Denton
Cuisines: American, Southwestern, Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Takeout
Description: A full service restaurant featuring Breakfast served all day. A great place for Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, or Dinner. We feature our Bistro Room where private parties, business gatherings and other events can be held. We are conveniently located right on Interstate 35E South in the Unicorn Lake Business District. We are only a few hundred feet from both the Cinemark 14 theater and the Homewood Suites by Hilton Hotel in Denton Texas.
Reviewed October 17, 2012

Highly recommend this restaurant. The service and food was outstanding. It is not open every night for dinner so please check their schedule before making plans to eat here. There is outdoor as well as indoor seating.

2  Thank MsSylviaM

Reviewed September 23, 2012

This little restaurant was a nice surprise. It's cozy, but not cramped. My wife and I were greeted as we walked in the door and invited to choose our seat. The server was precious! She asked us if we'd eaten there before, and when we said it was our first time, she exclaimed, "I love new people!" The menu has a down-home feel, with pork chops, hamburgers, fried pickles, catfish, and the like. I had the Cajun-style Broiled catfish, Sweet potato fries, and a side salad. My wife had Chicken-fried chicken, green beans, and a side salad as well. Everything was fresh, the salads included a good mixture of very crisp and fresh-tasting micro-greens, radish, tomato, cucumber, onion and croutons. You have got to try the mango-pineapple vinegarette. So good! The catfish was tender and tasty. The sweet potato fries were crisp and lightly salted. The breading on the chicken-fried chicken was one of the best I've ever tried. Lightly seasoned and perfectly golden. Green beans were nice as well. We had a lovely time and enjoyed every moment from when we walked into the door until we headed out. $28, including one soda and one water. Recommend, recommend, recommend.

2  Thank NeuroLPC
Reviewed September 7, 2012

I thought that this would be jsut a little breakfast place, but wow, did they knock me out with the dinner. You need to try the pork chops and the fried zucchini and Fried green beens. It's awsome. Not a bad price eitehr, me and my family of 4 wound up paying just under $35 with a discount from Foursquare.

1  Thank Hayden F
Reviewed August 4, 2012

We stayed nearby and missed our hotel breakfast, so we came here and really enjoyed it! We had a Belgian waffle and pancakes, and both were delicious. Food was served promptly and with a friendly attitude. OJ was good, coffee a bit weak for my taste. However, the great food, friendly service, and the mercifully quiet setting with no overhead music blaring made this one of our favorites. We'll come back.

1  Thank jamish2007
Reviewed June 3, 2012

Ive eaten in this restaurant three time this weekend. REALLY!
Friday night I had the taco salad. Fresh tortilla shell, crisp greens and perfectly seasoned beef.
Back for "lunch" on Saturday and had excellent blueberry pancakes; actually they were awesom blueberry pancakes.
Returned again for breakfast on Sunday and had two terrific breakfast tacos with eggs and chorizo. Again, it was excellent. I need to give them a break for a few days but I can't say enough good things about this little cafe. great food, good service. They are cooking it up fresh, so it takes a little longer than the fast food places but it's worth the extra minutes for real food.

4  Thank Triaero