“Great Place for Dinner”

Sidewalk Cafe
Ranked #26 of 385 Restaurants in Denton
Cuisines: American, Southwestern, Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Takeout
Description: A full service restaurant featuring Breakfast served all day. A great place for Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, or Dinner. We feature our Bistro Room where private parties, business gatherings and other events can be held. We are conveniently located right on Interstate 35E South in the Unicorn Lake Business District. We are only a few hundred feet from both the Cinemark 14 theater and the Homewood Suites by Hilton Hotel in Denton Texas.
Reviewed September 7, 2012

I thought that this would be jsut a little breakfast place, but wow, did they knock me out with the dinner. You need to try the pork chops and the fried zucchini and Fried green beens. It's awsome. Not a bad price eitehr, me and my family of 4 wound up paying just under $35 with a discount from Foursquare.

1  Thank Hayden F

Reviewed August 4, 2012

We stayed nearby and missed our hotel breakfast, so we came here and really enjoyed it! We had a Belgian waffle and pancakes, and both were delicious. Food was served promptly and with a friendly attitude. OJ was good, coffee a bit weak for my taste. However, the great food, friendly service, and the mercifully quiet setting with no overhead music blaring made this one of our favorites. We'll come back.

1  Thank jamish2007
Reviewed June 3, 2012

Ive eaten in this restaurant three time this weekend. REALLY!
Friday night I had the taco salad. Fresh tortilla shell, crisp greens and perfectly seasoned beef.
Back for "lunch" on Saturday and had excellent blueberry pancakes; actually they were awesom blueberry pancakes.
Returned again for breakfast on Sunday and had two terrific breakfast tacos with eggs and chorizo. Again, it was excellent. I need to give them a break for a few days but I can't say enough good things about this little cafe. great food, good service. They are cooking it up fresh, so it takes a little longer than the fast food places but it's worth the extra minutes for real food.

4  Thank Triaero
Reviewed April 29, 2012

This is a great local place, friendly service and great food.

1  Thank KeightG
Reviewed November 19, 2011

The service was excellent and prompt. I had catfish, sweet potato fries and okra all good. The weather was nice so my granddaughter and I sat outside and had an enjoyable lunch. I will go back again.

2  Thank BarbaraKP