“Very good food and excellent service”
Review of Sidewalk Cafe

Sidewalk Cafe
Ranked #31 of 383 Restaurants in Denton
Cuisines: American, Southwestern, Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Takeout
Description: A full service restaurant featuring Breakfast served all day. A great place for Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, or Dinner. We feature our Bistro Room where private parties, business gatherings and other events can be held. We are conveniently located right on Interstate 35E South in the Unicorn Lake Business District. We are only a few hundred feet from both the Cinemark 14 theater and the Homewood Suites by Hilton Hotel in Denton Texas.
Reviewed November 19, 2011

The service was excellent and prompt. I had catfish, sweet potato fries and okra all good. The weather was nice so my granddaughter and I sat outside and had an enjoyable lunch. I will go back again.

2  Thank BarbaraKP
There are newer reviews for Sidewalk Cafe

Reviewed November 1, 2011

Staff is very friendly and the food is very good. I had the Southwest salad with avocado ranch dressing and my wife had breakfast burritos. Both excellent. We plan to go back.

1  Thank TexasOscar07
Reviewed July 29, 2011

My wife and I gave the Sidewalk Bistro a shot for a mid-morning Sunday breakfast and came away feeling that things are pretty average, especially considering the prices. The staff was friendly, although on a typically busy Sunday breakfast/brunch day they could have used another server. So, we had to exercise a little patience getting our order placed. Most complete breakfast meals ranged from 7.99 all the way to 9.99--plus coffee or beverage on top of that--a little steep for standard breakfast fare. My wife's belgian waffle with berries for 7.99 was disappointing. Here it was mid July, plenty of great fresh fruit available, but her waffle was topped with some mediocre frozen & thawed concoction as opposed to some nice fresh berries. Looking around at several of the other choices being served it looked like all portions were pretty fair in size. My "build your own" omlette with hash browns and toast was fine, but nothing special. We will give it one more try in hopes of being more pleased.