“YUM YUM”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Ramen Republic
Cuisines: Asian
Description: Tasty, Healthy, and Friendly are the words that we use to describe your experience at Ramen Republic. We begin with tasty food and beverages served in a comfortable environment. Our food was developed to be healthy. Custom noodle bowls and crisp salads. Fresh teas, IZZE, Hansen, Beer, Wine, and Sake.
Reviewed June 6, 2012

My first time finding this restaurant and glad I did. Actually my friend spotted it first, but I went in to survey and received a warm welcome, both by the management and the aroma. Looked at menu and was sold. With 6 friends we parked, entered, ordered, washed up and divulged bowls of noodle soups with meat, veggies, toppings, salad bar, drinks, etc. My return trip to Denton will include a return trip here. ***fits my budget too!

1  Thank 75sal

Reviewed June 6, 2012

It's almost like a subway for ramen noodles...except worse. Not very much selection and no matter how hard you try you will not be satisfied with your plate.

Reviewed January 21, 2012

Perfect place to please a picky family...Ramen for Dad, fettuccini for Mom, and Mac n' Cheese for kids. Excellent food, great atmosphere and super friendly staff!

1  Thank Psymom
Reviewed January 9, 2012

A ncie change. For some, it's hard to think about a restaurant with the name Ramen involved. Older teen son had been going here with friends for a while, and we wanted to try it also after his ravings about how good it is. Very fresh ingredients, cooked while you wait, prices reasonable for what you get. DON'T get a monster size unless you're really hungry! We will be back.

Reviewed November 13, 2011

Found this place and it was busy and full of great people. I asked them what the recommended and ordered that with a beer. It was freshly cooked in front of me by a very cheerful chef and it tasted great. The staff were really friendly and there was a constant flow of people. I was eating within 10 minutes of ordering. I will try and go back if I have time.

3  Thank Oscarik