“Very, very good”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Ramen Republic
Cuisines: Asian
Description: Tasty, Healthy, and Friendly are the words that we use to describe your experience at Ramen Republic. We begin with tasty food and beverages served in a comfortable environment. Our food was developed to be healthy. Custom noodle bowls and crisp salads. Fresh teas, IZZE, Hansen, Beer, Wine, and Sake.
Reviewed January 9, 2012

A ncie change. For some, it's hard to think about a restaurant with the name Ramen involved. Older teen son had been going here with friends for a while, and we wanted to try it also after his ravings about how good it is. Very fresh ingredients, cooked while you wait, prices reasonable for what you get. DON'T get a monster size unless you're really hungry! We will be back.

Reviewed November 13, 2011

Found this place and it was busy and full of great people. I asked them what the recommended and ordered that with a beer. It was freshly cooked in front of me by a very cheerful chef and it tasted great. The staff were really friendly and there was a constant flow of people. I was eating within 10 minutes of ordering. I will try and go back if I have time.

3  Thank Oscarik
Reviewed April 19, 2011

This is the best place ever for healthy and filling food. Design your own noodle dish as soup or stir-fry or pick one of their staples. Choose meat or tofu. It is made to order, then you add the vegetables from a vegetable bar, including hot peppers. Fruit sodas, beer, wine, wireless, comfy banquets, good location near the square, decent prices. Bulletin board for neighborhood notices. I'm just a visitor to town, but I'll be back!

5  Thank travelingcowgirl52
Reviewed December 5, 2010

Excellent experience... Japanese style street noodles at its best! They have made me a regular

2  Thank jnp2whls