“OUT STANDING STAY,MY HATS OFF TO THE STAFF”

La Quinta Inn & Suites Denton - University Drive
Ranked #5 of 26 Hotels in Denton
Washington, North Carolina, USA
Reviewed June 17, 2013

Retired First Shirtp VARY HARD TO PLEASE.Best Place I haveever stayed and I have been A around the world and have stayed in some vary nice places but none compare to the hospitality ,and cleanliness of the La quinta in Denton,Tx

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
TJ P, Guest Relations Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Denton - University Drive, responded to this reviewResponded November 7, 2013

Sir/Madam,

Please accept our warmest gratitude for the very generous rating and review you gave LA Quinta Inn & Suites. Our team is working closely to provide our guests with the best value service and accommodation. Your positive response to our effort ensures we have sufficed your exacting preference.

We will continue on striving for excellence to be able to consistently provide you the best experience during your stay in our hotel.

A La Quinta traveler
Clarendon, Texas, USA
Reviewed May 30, 2013

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business

McPherson, Kansas, USA
Reviewed May 30, 2013

We needed a place stop while on a long trip. This La Quinta is in a great location on the interstate, is priced right, has very comfortable and clean rooms. The mini-fridge and microwave were very much appreciated!

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Thank you for appreciating our effort to provide you and other guests the best experience we can offer during your stay in La Quinta Inn & Suites. Your review and rating for us is motivates our team even more to continue in our commitment to strive for excellence. We will maintain the quality of accommodation that you and our family enjoyed during your stay in our hotel.
We look forward to your next visit in La Quinta Inn & Suites.

Alvin
Reviewed May 28, 2013

I'm very pleased we found this hotel in Denton, Texas. Friendly for pets, friendly and helpful service. Well lit parking, clean rooms....you'd never know pets are there or have been there.
Easy on the pocket book also. Breakfast to boot.

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
TJ P, Guest Relations Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Denton - University Drive, responded to this reviewResponded November 19, 2013

Thank you for choosing to stay at La Quinta Inn & Suites Denton. We are truly pleased that you and your family had a truly delightful and comfortable experience during your stay at our hotel. We always make it a point to make pets are as comfortable as their owners are.

We strive to provide you a room that is clean and comfortable, with friendly attentive service at a quality price. Thank you again for choosing to stay at our hotel. We hope that we could have the opportunity to serve you again soon.

A La Quinta traveler
Omaha, Nebraska, USA
Reviewed May 28, 2013

Reviewed May 27, 2013

A very nice motel. About 1 year old and very nice. We had a Executive King Suite. Very nice!

The hotel staff was very friendly and helpful.

One small thing I would have to complain about is the breakfast bar. Now, this is no big deal and the staff was very accommodating. But, there was no orange juice available, seems they had run out the week before. Someone needs to ensure these items are stocked and available, since you can't get this stuff on a weekend from the supplier.

The MOTEL IS 100 percent NON-SMOKING a very BIG PLUS in our favor!

They are also Pet friendly, like most La Quintas are!

They have an indoor pool that is very nice!

One other small detractor is the access to the motel. Listed as on I35 South, you have to get off on Exit 469 and weave your way to the motel entrance. If you miss this exit, you have to go to Exit 470 and follow the service road all the way down to the entrance. There are no instructions listed on the website as to how to get to this location and they need to be added.

Overall this is a very good motel to stay at.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple

Hello JTorsrud

Thank very much for the very generous comment and tips on how we could further improve our services in La Quinta. Your reviews are important to us and we will make certain to do every effort needed to make your stay a very comfortable one in our hotel implement measures for our guests to easily find their way to La Quinta.

I would like to apologize for the shortage of juice during your stay, we will ensure everything is well accounted for to avoid this matter from occurring again.

We look forward to your next visit in our hotel again soon the the opportunity of serving your breakfast again soon.

Reviewed May 25, 2013

I was traveling and because of the threatening weather (tornadoes) I decided to stop for the night. I had just picked up my rescue dog (miniature schnauzer) and needed a pet-friendly place that didn't charge a ridiculous fee, because this was an unplanned stop anyway. I found this hotel on a web site that rates hotels that allow pets and it was given a good review. Folks, this is THE place to stay - with or without a pet! There is no fee for pets, providing you sign a form agreeing to pay for any damages your pet causes. I was a little unsure what I would find when I arrived (some pet-friendly places can be less than the cleanest out there) but I couldn't have been happier. The desk clerk (who I talked with on the phone in order to get driving directions) was top-notch. The lobby (and the rest of the hotel) was decorated with a fresh and trendy look. I got to my room and it was nicer than the Hilton I stayed in recently; very plush and comfortable. Lots of granite and tile (which is a very good idea for a pet-friendly hotel), and there were plenty of plug-ins available for those of us who have multiple tech items that need charging. I slept like a rock (the room was insulated and therefore quiet, yay!), and then went to breakfast the next morning. As is fairly common these days, there was a do-it-yourself waffle maker, three juice choices in the dispenser, plus a steam tray of scrambled eggs, biscuits, sausage, and sausage gravy, plus cereal and pastries. Very good fare. Upon checking out, the clerk made a point of asking me about my stay and told me about the direction of La Quinta (fresher, newer buildings that are much more upscale in guest services and furnishings. I WILL be back; in fact, every time I can, I will look for La Quinta. (For the record, I had to stay at a Comfort Inn the next night because that was the only pet-friendly place, and I was charged a $25 pet fee, plus the room was more, so overall I paid $28 MORE for that room, which was so-so at best.)

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled solo

Hello beetaylor,

La Quinta Inn & SUites team are very grateful that we had the opportunity of providing your accommodation (and your pet) in our hotel. Your review is treasure for us as it ensures we have provided you the best experience we can offer.

We are committed to our goal of providing the best value services and accommodation to our guests and be able to have their consistent business in La Quinta Inn & Suites. We assure you that we will work more efficiently to be able to maintain the quality of services that you enjoyed during your stay in our hotel.

Thank you for choosing to stay in La Quinta Inn & Suites and we look forward to your next visit soon.