“Well above other hotels in this price range.”

Hilton Garden Inn Denton
Ranked #3 of 25 Hotels in Denton
Fort Worth, Texas
“Well above other hotels in this price range.”
Reviewed February 6, 2013

Honestly wish we'd stayed longer. Lately it seems like even the pricier hotels have cheaped out on all the little things, and over the years I've gone from finding hotel stays pleasant and liberating to finding them a necessary evil of travel. Not so at this facility, which was spotlessly clean and very beautifully decorated. The spa was out of order during our stay, but the morning of our checkout they already had workmen repairing it--on Sunday! Very impressed with service and amenities and will definitely recommend.

Room Tip: We had no overhead or adjacent room noise in our room on the first floor. Location near, but not dir...
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
dthorpe210, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Denton, responded to this review, February 16, 2013
Let me start by thanking you for your input regarding your recent stay at our property.
We value our guests' feedback and use that to do everything possible to create an enjoyable experience for each of our guests. Responses such as yours are help us remember why we do this. If there is anything we can do to improve your stay, please let us know. The spa is up and running for your next visit!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (42)
Round Rock, Texas
Reviewed February 2, 2013

Stayed here to visit daughter at TWU. It's on a different main road then we usually use, so we just found out about it. We had hoped to use it again for her graduation, but it's booked up. It wasn't so convenient to her college, but it was handy to shopping & eating. It had a nice nook off the main lobby that is a nice place to meet up with people you're socializing with. It has a happy, pleasing decor.

Room Tip: We stayed on the fourth floor, it was nice & quiet even thought it faced the highway, but then s...
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
dthorpe210, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Denton, responded to this review, February 4, 2013
Thank you for taking a moment to share your experience. I am happy to hear you found the quiet of the hotel to your liking. We look forward to welcoming you back to the Hilton Garden Inn Denton in the not too distant future. Feel free to contact me if I can be of further assistance. Guest feedback is our best tool for improvement.
Marble Falls, Texas, United States
Reviewed January 28, 2013

My daughter and I stayed one night. We were in town to visit my son. Very close proximity to the UNT campus!! Safe parking lot which was well lit, bar with a comfy lounge and current decor and easy access to every restaurant imaginable...it has it all! The bed was adjustable for either side which was a plus!

Room Tip: Gon online and take advantage of the comfort of choosing a room!
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
I am very happy to read the comments about your recent stay and glad that you found the location and amenities of our hotel to your satisfaction. Hope to see you return soon....safe travels.
Euless, Texas, United States
Reviewed January 15, 2013

We just stayed one night. Great bed and great shower. We were disappointed that the hot tub was broken. Maybe next time....It was a great location as there were several great restaurants nearby and easy access to a mall and the freeway. There was even a Walmart and Target very close. We would stay in this chain again.

Room Tip: Get a room on the back. Easy to access the elevator.
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
dthorpe210, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Denton, responded to this review, January 25, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your stay with us. We appreciate any feedback we get from our guests as it only helps us hone our service. The hot tub should be back in service soon as the supply company sent the wrong pump and we are waiting for the correct parts. I am happy you enjoyed the rest of your stay and hope to see you again on your next trip to Denton.
Denver, Colorado
Reviewed December 7, 2012

This is a newer hotel located next to several other similiar type hotel chains, right off the highway and within a mile of every imaginable restaurant and a mall. I felt my room was good sized, clean, lovely decor, and nice shower. I felt the bed was too hard and uncomfortable, but liked the bedding. I ate the breakfast buffet each morning,which in my opinion, not worth the $10.00 charge. But the serving staff were outstanding. I appreciate the fee internet and never had a problem with service. My biggest complaint is a structural one - thin walls and floors - causing a noisy experience. I always knew when my neighbors were coming or going because of slamming doors, toilet flushing, TV, etc. I could hear every step of the person above me. I feel for management because this is beyond their control and they probably have regular complaints.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
dthorpe210, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Denton, responded to this review, December 13, 2012
I am very happy to read the comments about your recent stay and glad that you found the location and amenities of our hotel to your satisfaction. We understand that sleep comfort is subjective and each person has their own idea of firm and soft mattresses. Although most guests like our mattresses, we do have guests who are not as comfortable on them. We strive to ensure each and every guest experience is satisfying. Hope to see you return soon....safe travels.
Apple Valley, Minnesota
Reviewed December 1, 2012 via mobile

Stayed at this location for a training seminar. Upon arrival was told that my reservation was wrong. Front desk called the manager and after I showed them the app on my phone, was told that there was nothing that could be done. My job has me on the road over 80 plus nights a year. A little help would have gone a long way when they saw that they were wrong. Front desk was nice And breakfast staff was friendly. The GM need to learn a little about customer service.

• Stayed November 2012
dthorpe210, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Denton, responded to this review, December 3, 2012
I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience imposed during your recent stay. I appreciate your flexibility as we did not have your reservation for the date you came in. Thank you for your review, I have contacted our front office department in regards to your comments and we are evaluating our policies and procedures. We hope that the HHonors points we have added to your account helped remedy the situation. Again, thank you for your comments.
Kirkwood, Missouri
Reviewed November 5, 2012

I recently spent one night in this very bright, new, clean hotel. Easy to find and great location. Wonderful staff -- quick check-in. free internet. Extraordinarily comfortable beds!! What more could you want?

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
dthorpe210, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Denton, responded to this review, November 7, 2012
Let me start by thanking you for taking the time to give feedback regarding your recent stay at our property.
We value our guests' comments and use that to do everything possible to create an enjoyable experience for each of our guests. Responses such as yours are also a great reminder that our guests notice our staff's efforts. We hope to see you again on your next visit to our area.