“Clean hotel, Friendly staff”

Hilton Garden Inn Denton
Ranked #3 of 25 Hotels in Denton
Seattle, Washington
“Clean hotel, Friendly staff”
Reviewed July 28, 2011

I stayed here for three nights on a business trip. The staff was very helpful and friendly. The room was clean and comfortable. Room service was accommodating to my special requests and very fast. Overall I enjoyed the stay.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled on business
1 Thank tripreview1234
dthorpe210, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Denton, responded to this review, August 1, 2011
Let me start by thanking you for your positive review regarding your recent stay at our property.
We value our guests' feedback and use that to do everything possible to create an enjoyable experience for each of our guests. Responses such as yours are also a great reminder to our staff that our guests notice their efforts. We hope to see you again.
If we can be of assistance in the future, don't hesitate to contact us at 940-891-4700.
Again, thanks for taking the time and have a great day!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (42)
Hallsville, Texas
Reviewed July 12, 2011

Very nice hotel. Front desk was so nice and helpful.

• Stayed June 2011, traveled with family
dthorpe210, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Denton, responded to this review, July 14, 2011
Thank you for taking the time to offer your feedback about our hotel.

We strive to provide excellent and friendly customer service. It is our hope that our guests feel comfortable for their stay with us. Any input we get helps us improve our efforts.

Comments like yours are great morale boosters and remind us why we are in this business. I will pass this on to the staff.

We hope to see you again if you pass this way in the future. Thank you again.
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Reviewed June 1, 2011

This property is new and they appear to have done everything right. Check-in was effortless and professionally handled. Room was clean and well maintained. Bed was extremely comfortable. Property sits far enough back from interstate that road noise was not a problem. Breakfast buffet was at the upper range of the various Garden Inns I have stayed in. I did not have dinner at the hotel so can not comment. While not a big deal, I did have one little surprise. As a Hilton Honors member, I was upgraded to a small suite. The desk, in the sitting area, did not have a phone on it which was unusual based on my experience. The only phone in the suite was in the bedroom beside the bed. Just a bit inconvenient. Overall, a very nice property with a professional staff.

• Stayed May 2011, traveled on business
Thank you for your wonderful comments. We strive to make every guest happy with their stay.
We do try to use this feedback to find ways to improve our customer service.
I hope you will stay with us again if you are back this way. If so, please feel free to ask for me. I would be more than happy to hear any suggestions and comments you may have.
Denton, Texas
Reviewed April 25, 2011

They promote a garden sleep system. The ad says "The bed you are about to experience is the Garden Sleep System by Natural Form. This revolutionary bed provides perfect support for the restorative night sleep." It says it is adjustable and it is not. Absolutely the worse bed I have every slept in. Will not go back to this hotel....

Room Tip: Go to the Best Western across the street
  • Stayed March 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 12, 2011

I choose this hotel for a couple of days of R&R while visiting friends, and am very pleased that I did. From the courteous and professional staff, to the clean and comfortable rooms everything was what I had expected. I would recommend this hotel to anyone, and will be back for another stay.

• Stayed April 2011
Rockwall, Texas
Reviewed March 21, 2011

I travel over 200 days a year, and The Garden Inn - Denton is a Winner! The excellent customer service from the friendly staff, clean rooms with all the amenities for a business traveler, the full time chef for breakfast and dinner including room service and full bar, this Hilton Hotel is a must stay while traveling north of Dallas. Located one block from huge regional mall, great value for the price, and the food was excellent!

• Stayed March 2011, traveled on business
HGI-Denton, Director of Sales at Hilton Garden Inn Denton, responded to this review, March 23, 2011
Thank you immensely for letting us know that our Hilton Garden Inn Denton is on the right track for professional travelers. We value your extensive travel knowledge on how we rank and the amount of time you spend in hotels is impressive. Our food and beverage staff is pleased to know you consider them a valuable resource. We are also happy to know you found our close proximity to shopping a plus for our location. We look forward to hosting you and business travelers alike again and again.
Minnesota
Reviewed January 22, 2011

My wife and I stayed at this hotel for 3 nights during a business trip. It still looks and feels very new. We liked the modern decor, the wider hallways, and higher ceilings. The staff, from the breakfast room to the check-in desk was very friendly and efficient. We worked out everyday in the fitness room which was reasonably well-appointed. It is in a very good location - with easy access to restaurants and shops. I chose the hotel only because it is close to where I needed to go for meetings but it turned out it was an even better choice than I anticipated. I would definitely recommend the hotel to all sorts of travelers.

• Stayed December 2010, traveled on business
HGI-Denton, Director of Sales at Hilton Garden Inn Denton, responded to this review, February 2, 2011
Thank you for taking the time to write such a wonderful review. The higher ceilings and hallways you referred to is what Hilton Garden Inn calls "light and airy." We have spent many hours working with our staff to make sure you have a pleasant experience at our new hotel. They are ecstatic you found them friendly and efficient. We are even more delighted that you found proximity to shops and restaurants a plus for staying with us.

Thanks again for the kindest of words. We look forward to serving you and many more with the same Hilton hospitality.