“UNT convenience!”

Homewood Suites by Hilton Denton
Ranked #2 of 26 Hotels in Denton
Reviewed May 16, 2013

We needed a hotel for UNT graduation weekend -this was a wonderful experience! Very warm and welcoming staff, location was great. Requested a crib and it was setup right away. Would recommend for family or couples.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
MAuchard, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Denton, responded to this reviewResponded June 4, 2013

Dear Kathy G.,

It’s great to hear that you enjoyed the Homewood Suites – Denton during your recent visit and that our team provided you with great service, I will be sure to share your kind remarks with the entire team.

Michaela Auchard, GM

Reviewed May 14, 2013

Our extended family stayed here for the nieces graduation from NTU. It was a great value for the amenities. Nice rooms for family hang outs. Will definitely come here again or use another Homewood on our travels.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family

Dear Lee Ann P,

Thank you for your positive review of our Homewood Suites – Denton, TX. We are so happy that you and your family enjoyed your stay. Congratulations to your niece for graduating! I hope we have the opportunity to see you again.

Michaela Auchard, GM

Reviewed May 12, 2013

I really like this brand offered by Hilton. I typically stay in a smoking room. The rooms at this facility does not reek of smoke when you enter. The staff is very courteous and helpful. For example, after a lengthy conference call, I arrive in the breakfast to find everything was cleaned up. One of the ladies noticed me milling around the coffee and ask if I would like to have the waffle she had just removed from the waffle iron. I said "No, but thanks anyway". She sat the plate down in front of me and ask "Now would like bacon or sausage with that?" I said "I don't want to take your breakfast" and she said "Oh no, I have two more cups (premeasured batter) I have to do something with". I requested bacon and thoroughly enjoyed my breakfast. I will definately be back!

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
MAuchard, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Denton, responded to this reviewResponded May 17, 2013

Dear Michal B

I am always excited that loyal Hilton and Homewood customers enjoy our Homewood Suites – Denton, TX. Thank you for taking time away from your busy schedule to post your experience on Trip Advisor. Hearing how our Breakfast Hostess provided you with unexpected service is outstanding. I will share your review with our team and the Breakfast hostess that helped you. When traveling to Denton, please ask for me if you have a moment, I look forward to meeting you.

Reviewed April 29, 2013

My husband and I spent two nights this past weekend.
We are Hilton Honour members.. so we were able to use partial points.. partial payment for our stay.. which is a great option.
The entire property is just great...
Very easy to get to... nice location ... the hotel is great inside and out.
Although we didn't use the pool.. I look forward to it in the future...
The room was just fantastic...
Like a little apartment... very nice floor plan...I could live there :)

The bed was one of the best hotel beds I've ever slept in...
The full size kitchen.. spacious bathroom area... sofa in the living area.. it was just so nicely laid out.
We will use this hotel in the future... Number 1 choice

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple

We are so excited that you enjoyed your stay with our Homewood Suites – Denton, Texas. Thank you very much for taking the opportunity to complete a review on Trip Advisor about your stay. Not only does it make me happy that you enjoyed your stay but that you had a great experience with HHonors new Points and Money program. When you visit our hotel again I hope to have the opportunity to meet you.

Reviewed April 2, 2013

I absolutely Love this hotel the best Hilton property I have stayed at to date!! Bed was soo comfortable suite had everything u could need. The property is Beautiful our room overlooked Unicorn Lake!! I would most definitely recommend this property to everyone!!

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear Torri G,

Thank you for taking a moment to share your recent experience with our Homewood Suites –Denton, TX on Trip Advisor. I am very happy that you enjoyed your stay with us and I hope that on your next trip to Denton I have the opportunity to meet you.

Reviewed March 25, 2013

Spent 2 nights at this hotel while in town for my nephew wedding which was not the hotel he and his now wife setup for out of town guest. I'm glad that we decided to stay at Homewood Suites instead of the other hotel. Staff was very friendly, lobby and diner areas very clean, loved loved loved having the living room and bedroom separated, plus the full kitchen. The suite I stayed in has the floor plan of a one bedroom apartment. Didn't swim because it was too cold, however my son did like and used the basketball court. There was one thing that got to us a little bit, a constant humming noise, the staff indicated that it was probably the elevator since our room was close to the elevator. Would definitely stay again.

Room Tip: Request a room not too close to the elevators.