Holiday Inn Express & Suites Denton - UNT - TWU
Ranked #7 of 25 Hotels in Denton
Lumberton, Texas
“Wow!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 5, 2013

The stay was great. Hotel was exceptionally clean, staff was great, and check-in and check-out process was painless. We stay in Denton at least 3 times per year and have never been disappointed with this hotel. We will be staying here again.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (49)
Missouri
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 30, 2013

I've stayed in Denton every year for the last several years each summer and have stayed at several of the hotels in the area. This hotel seems like a pretty new one. It is clean, the staff was very helpful. The location was right off the exit.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with friends
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 29, 2013

I'm in Denton 3 times a year and this is my first stay at the Holiday Inn Express. I had a wonderful stay. My only complaint is that housekeeping didn't refill our toilet paper and we ran out. Other than that the staff was very pleasant and accommodating.

• Stayed July 2013
Martin, Tennessee
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 22, 2013 via mobile

I'm in Denton multiple times every month and I have never been disappointed with this hotel. The staff is always eager to help, the front desk staff is very conversational and great with recommendations for local restaurants and attractions. The rooms have always been great, clean. You can't beat the location with Razor Ranch across the highway with plenty of food choices. I will continue to stay here on future trips!

• Stayed July 2013
Austin, TX
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 13, 2013

Highly recommend this hotel. After being on the road for 13 hrs, and thinking I could make it all the way into Austin, I hit Denton and was too tired to drive any further. Not only is this hotel located in a great area, they had a room available with friendly staff when I pulled up at midnight. Their pricing is unbeatable! I had a clean, king suite for much cheaper than other hotels I had been in, that weren't as clean. I'd definitely recommend this hotel, and I wouldn't hesitate to stay there again.

Room Tip: Great place to spend the night after being on the road a long time and just crossing over the state...
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
MI
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 24, 2013

Pros: Telephone reservation with the desk staff was professional and accurate.
Really good parking lot lighting.
The property is new and clean, room was clean.
Shannon at the front desk was very professional and nice, all staff we encountered were nice. The bed was one of the most comfortable hotel beds I've been in
We appreciated that none of the pillows were down because one person in our party is extremely allergic.
The hotel is close enough to shopping and UNT.

Cons:
Oddly there was only 1 set of towels in the room upon check-in and we wanted to shower right away so I went looking for a houskeeping cart to get enough towels for the three of us = 4 stars
On Sunday morning at 10 am I went down to use the hot tub and the pool area was a dirty mess from the night before-it hadn't been cleaned = 4 stars

We will stay here again, but cleanliness is our highest priority and I hope that the uncleaned pool area was a fluke. I would have appreciated a heads-up on the freeway exit details because being from out-of-town we were not familiar with the peculiar set up and kept taking the wrong exit ramp.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Austin, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 17, 2013

Visited for the second time & found the hotel to be a quiet, competent place to rest and prepare for the following day. There are free, fresh baked cookies and a variety of snacks available adjacent to the front desk that are greatly preferable to vending machines. I will be working in the area in the near future and intend to return.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
BrookeStanley4485, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Denton - UNT - TWU, responded to this review, June 16, 2013
Thank you sir for your review. We're glad to hear that you liked our facility and that you enjoyed your stay with us! Our team is dedicated to providing you with a memorable stay that you enjoyed and it's always wonderful to hear that we have met expecations! We look forward to seeing you next time you're in Denton for business!

Alexandria Hensley