“very clean and friendly”

Holiday Inn Express & Suites Denton - UNT - TWU
Ranked #7 of 26 Hotels in Denton
Reviewed December 27, 2012

I do alot of traveling with my job; I have to say my stay here was AWESOME... very clean and Friendly.... One of the front desk employees was very friendly always said hello when she saw me and always asked if I needed anything. I would stay here again!!!!

Room Tip: room was sound proof.... heat worked great very quiet. workout room was great. felt very safe there
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business
There are newer reviews for Holiday Inn Express & Suites Denton - UNT - TWU

Reviewed December 22, 2012

I was working in the area and booked my first night at this Denton HIE. I was going to get a different hotel the next night, but after seeing how clean, comfortable and quiet, I decided to just stay the next night as well. The people were all very friendly and the breakfast was very good. Everything was clean and well kept. I was very impressed - wish all the hotels I stayed in were this nice. Thanks Denton HIE!

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed December 17, 2012

We stayed here on our trip to Galveston to board a cruise ship. The room was large clean and comfortable and we had no complaints. The breakfast buffet in the morning was good and we would definitely be happy to return if our travels took us through this area again.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed December 15, 2012

tried to reserve at a different hotel closer to Windstar, nothing was available except Holiday Inn Express in Denton, Tx. Thank You Denton. The stay was Excellant. Very clean rooms, and the customer service were very helpfull. I will definitely stay hear again.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed December 15, 2012

My husband, great granddaughter and I checked in to your Holiday Inn Express on 12/7/12 and checked out the morning of 12/11/12. We were in room 208. Overall the room was large, visibly clean and comfortable. The night before our checkout, my grandson was visiting and he had lost $20.00 in the room. My husband searched for it and in doing so he moved the couch and behind the couch was a great amount of dirt, old cookies and other foods and so he cleaned it. When one occupant leaves do you not move the furniture to clean because of things like that. Because we had a young child with us, it bothered me more. And with cookies and other foods, that could be a cause for ants and/or other insects. Very unhealthy. That is my only major complaint. Other than that, we did enjoy our stay. We traveled from Pennsylvania but should we ever come to that area again, we would stay there. Thank you and Merry Christmas.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Denton - UNT - TWU, responded to this reviewResponded January 1, 2013

Dear Winnie E,

Thank you for your feedback. We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay at our hotel. Guest comfort and satisfaction are of the utmost concern to us and our hotel is committed to making every possible effort to provide comfortable, clean and friendly accommodations. Please accept our sincere apologies for any inconvenience or discomfort you may have experienced in your room accommodation. The feedback we receive from our valued guests, like you, enables us to target problem areas. We welcome any opportunity to improve.

Lera M
Case Manager
IHGCare

Reviewed December 6, 2012

Holiday Inn Express as a brand is an Excelent choice and a great value for your money. This hotel was no exception. It was very clean and comfortable. There were fresh cookies at check-in and a hot breakfast in the morning. The front desk even called my room to make sure everything was OK with my room. I would have to say that this particular HIE was even nicer than the ones I usually stay at in Florida.

I have been doing a lot of traveling and trying to save money spent the night at a couple of cheap hotels, big mistake. I only spent a few extra dollars to stay here and the quality of my stay was 100 times greater. I would say the room was worth double what I paid.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank dreamycorey
Reviewed December 3, 2012

Our stay in Holiday Inn Express during our visit to University of North Texas was excellent. The room was large, clean, and comfortable. It had plenty of toileteries, towels, pillows, and hangers. It was quiet, convenient location, close to Denton square and university. Breakfast was great! I would definitely stay there in the future! Happy Holidays! Yagoub

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business