Holiday Inn Express & Suites Denton - UNT - TWU
Ranked #7 of 25 Hotels in Denton
Riverview, Florida
“Very Happy”
Reviewed December 6, 2012

Holiday Inn Express as a brand is an Excelent choice and a great value for your money. This hotel was no exception. It was very clean and comfortable. There were fresh cookies at check-in and a hot breakfast in the morning. The front desk even called my room to make sure everything was OK with my room. I would have to say that this particular HIE was even nicer than the ones I usually stay at in Florida.

I have been doing a lot of traveling and trying to save money spent the night at a couple of cheap hotels, big mistake. I only spent a few extra dollars to stay here and the quality of my stay was 100 times greater. I would say the room was worth double what I paid.

1 Thank dreamycorey

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (53)
Houston, Texas, United States
Reviewed December 3, 2012

Our stay in Holiday Inn Express during our visit to University of North Texas was excellent. The room was large, clean, and comfortable. It had plenty of toileteries, towels, pillows, and hangers. It was quiet, convenient location, close to Denton square and university. Breakfast was great! I would definitely stay there in the future! Happy Holidays! Yagoub

Greenville, SC
Reviewed December 1, 2012

Very nice Holiday Inn Express. I would have stayed longer but was working in another area of North Dallas.

The room was nice, clean, well organized, updated well, great water pressure, fast internet. I was greeted as Platinum member and provided a variety of delivery menus when I asked.

No complaints at all, this is exactly what I become used to while staying at most Holiday Inn Express.

I will stay here again if in the area and would likely stay here over the Full Service Holiday Inn that is 2 miles south.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Des Moines, Iowa
Reviewed November 19, 2012

We booked a non refundable night at this hotel. My car broke down and we only made it to Oklahoma. I called to cancel the room at 4:15 PM and they said they would not refund my money.

However, they would cancel the room reservation. There are things that come up and I get the purpose of "nonrefundable" reservations.

I am a platinum Priority Member and have been for many years. You think that managment would work with you on things like this..

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Atlanta, Georgia
Reviewed November 15, 2012

This is a first class Holiday Inn Express. The lobby area is something you would expect in an upper class hotel. The location is great just off of I-35. The rooms were very clean and well laid out. Unfortunately, I did not get a chance to experience the hot breakfast but the coffee was hot all day. I highly recommend this hotel for all groups.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
BrookeStanley4485, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Denton - UNT - TWU, responded to this review, November 20, 2012
Greetings.

It was our pleasure to have hosted your group; We look forward to hosting more of your stays in the area. We love group business especially when a group is as fun as yours! Thanks again!

At Your Service,
Brooke Stanley
Mansfield, Texas
Reviewed November 13, 2012

Ok hotel but NOT what I payed for online. I checked several sites to get a good rate on a hotel for a College visit, and they each listed the room with as a suite with extras. I booked the room at the rate listed to make sure I got my points, as some rates were listed with NO points. Then when I arrived they tried first to "switch me to a room with two beds" then finally admitted they had no suites available, and only a few rooms actually left! They told me not to "trust" online site descriptions, and I had to take the room they had left, then they tried to not give me my stay points! The room was ok, the bed was nice and the AM staff was much more helpful, but the rate was not that great for a regular queen room. Would have booked another place if I had known, for less! This is the second time a H Inn, has tried this with me! Not happy

Room Tip: Hard to get to from the South from Dallas. No turn around direct path to the service road, and had...