Holiday Inn Express & Suites Denton - UNT - TWU
Ranked #7 of 25 Hotels in Denton
Durant, Oklahoma
“GMCHIEDENTON”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 24, 2012

The hotel room I stayed in was great I also used the conference room it was great as well. The breakfast was very wonderful. The staff was excellent and went out of their way to meet all of my needs. Thank you so much.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
BrookeStanley4485, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Denton - UNT - TWU, responded to this review, August 30, 2012
We appreciate the opportunity to host your group! Thanks again for your kind words and we really hope to see you the next time you are in th area.

At Your Service,

Brooke Stanley

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (51)
Texas Gulf Coast, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 15, 2012

The complimentary breakfast buffet was nice, and all the hotel staff were friendly and helpful. Beds were super comfortable, and the hotel was close to UNT. I will definitely stay there next time I am in Denton. The microwave and mini refrigerator were a bonus.

1 Thank brennakis
BrookeStanley4485, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Denton - UNT - TWU, responded to this review, August 20, 2012
I just wanted to say thanks for your recent stay here at our hotel! I'm so glad you were able to experience our warm hospitality. We can't wait to see you again soon.

Regards,

4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 9, 2012

We stayed here 2 nights for our son's orientation for UNT. Clean and comfortable. Nice breakfast. Got a great deal on Hotels.com. Pool and hot tub just ok. Fitness area was small. Service was good. No issues, Keep up the good work.

Room Tip: consider getting a room away from I 35 if you are a light sleeper.
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
Thank you for your comment about our hotel and I hope you will stay with us again soon to experience luxury at it's finest!

Best,

Kenner, Louisiana
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 5, 2012

My family and I stayed here and we loved it! Ms.Loz in the restaurant was very friendly and the food was FREE. My sister mention how comfortable the bed was, I also agreed. I love the fact of having a microwave and refrigerator in my room. I am still telling my friends what a great time I had at The Holiday Inn Express. I fell in Love with the furniture in the breakfast area! At first things were looking a little dim at check-in, but Mrs. Brooke performed without any delay! I would recommended this hotel to all who is visiting the Denten/Dallas area!

Thanks Mrs. Brooke and keep up the great work.
See you the next time I in your area.
Dinah

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
Thank you for your recent stay here at our property. I hope you found a world of style, service and connections during your stay, and that you felt the freedom to truly be yourself when you were with us.

Thank you for your business and I hope to see you again soon.

Warmest Regards,

Augusta, Kansas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 3, 2012

The check in process is very smooth. They are very friendly. The rooms are clean and comfortable. I love having a microwave and refrigerator in the room. The swimming pool is indoors so the kids can swim even if the weather isn't good. The breakfast in the morning is top-notched and it's free. Love everything about this Holiday Inn Express and every time I'm in this area, this is where I stay.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
BrookeStanley4485, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Denton - UNT - TWU, responded to this review, August 8, 2012
Thank you for your kind comments about your recent stay at our hotel. Hope to see you return again soon. Safe travels!
San Antonio, Texas
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 31, 2012

Very clean hotel, nicely appointed with contemporary furnishings. Much better than I expected! My daughter and I stayed one night in advance of a campus tour at UNT. We were greeted upon arrival and later, when we left the hotel for dinner, the desk clerk asked us if the room was to our liking. Our room on the second floor was very quiet (even though the hotel is directly beside a busy interstate) and comfortable. The complimentary breakfast offered a surprising variety of fresh and tasty options.

The only reason I'm giving this hotel a 4 out of 5 is that, when I decided to take a shower, I realized our bathroom had no bath towels. I called Guest Services to ask that some be delivered, and the desk clerk requested that I come downstairs to pick them up because "I'm the only person at the desk, and I can't leave it unattended." I sent my daughter downstairs to retrieve them, and she reported that the towels were simply sitting on the check-in counter--the desk clerk was nowhere in sight. (Apparently, some responsibilities do warrant leaving the desk unattended.) It's fortunate this happened on the evening after our arrival, not early the following morning, or I would have been much less understanding.

I note that another guest had the same experience, so I recommend checking to make sure your bathroom is stocked with towels before settling in.

Room Tip: Our second floor room was very quiet.
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
BrookeStanley4485, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Denton - UNT - TWU, responded to this review, August 1, 2012
Thanks for staying with us at our hotel. I'm happy to hear that you enjoyed ejoyed your stay. I'll be sure to share you comments with my staff so that upon your return to the Denton area, if given the opportunity to host your next stay, we will make your stay more comfortable and be more responsive to your needs.

See you soon,

Canyon, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 19, 2012

I was so pleased with our stay at the Holiday Inn Express and Suites. The front desk was warm and inviting and the young man that greeted us went above and beyond the call of duty to help us out. The first room we were given apparently had a customer that didn't like rules and had smoked leaving the room smelling of cigarette smoke. My husband wouldn't have been able to stay there due to his allergies, but after calling the front desk, they quickly and politely moved us to another one. After we had a few minutes to settle in, he even called to check and make sure that our room was going to work. The whole hotel, was very clean, and unlike some hotels, the bed was so comfortabale. I can't wait to go back to Denton to stay there again!!

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
BrookeStanley4485, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Denton - UNT - TWU, responded to this review, July 24, 2012
Thank you for choosing to stay with us. I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay and that we were attentive to your needs. I will be sure to share your comments with the staff. Should your travels bring you back this way, I hope that you will stay with us again.