Holiday Inn Express & Suites Denton - UNT - TWU
$125
$94
TripAdvisor
TripAdvisor
All reviewshi expresscinnamon rollsmicrowave and refrigeratornice hotelfresh cookiespool and hot tubgreat night's sleepfrontage roadcomfortable bedbusiness travelclean roomsother hotelsthe breakfast areadesk clerkchecking inexcellent breakfasthotel staff
FilterAll languages
Reviewed April 23, 2012

We were looking for a hotel that was convenient to Texas Motorspeedway and this hotel was perfect for that. It's very clean. Nice rooms and excellent breakfast which is included. Good value

• Stayed: April 2012
BrookeStanley4485, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Denton - UNT - TWU, responded to this reviewResponded May 4, 2012

Hello there.

On behalf of the myself and the staff and the Holiday Inn Express & Suites-University, we sincerely Thank You for your compliments and feedback.

We hope you grace us with your presence the next time you're in the Denton area. Have a wonderful day!

Best Wishes,

Reviewed April 5, 2012

Up to par with other Holiday Inn Express hotels. Very clean. Friendly staff.

• Stayed: April 2012
BrookeStanley4485, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Denton - UNT - TWU, responded to this reviewResponded April 18, 2012

Hello.

On behalf of the Holiday Inn Express & Suites-Denton staff, we would like to Thank You for choosing to lodge with us.

I am pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay and hopefully we will be your first choice when visiting the Denton area again.

Best Regards,

Reviewed March 29, 2012

My son and I were visiting Denton to check out UNT. I found this hotel on Hotwire at a great price. The hotel was clean and comfortable. The young man at the front desk was extremely friendly and helpful. Coincidentally, he plays saxophone like my son, and, while not a music major he has many friends who are. He gave us a lot of good information about the university and the music department! The second night we were there the internet was down. I was trying to print out our boarding passes for the next day. The same young man allowed me to use the computer behind the desk to print out our boarding passes - I would say this was above and beyond the call of duty! If my son ends up going to UNT we will definitely be staying at this hotel again!

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled with family
HIEDentonGM, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Denton - UNT - TWU, responded to this reviewResponded April 4, 2012

Hello.

Thank you for allowing us to host your stay while visiting UNT....Go Eagles! I will gladly pass on your compliments to Nathan, he will be happy to know he was able to be of huge help to you all.

One of the unique qualities about my staff is that we have to ability to conversate with our guests about any and most of the local restaurants, historical sites and/or universities, etc.

I wish your son the best of luck on his quest to find the best university for him. We hope you to see you regularly! Have a great day!

At Your Service,

Reviewed March 26, 2012

This was my second time staying at the Holiday Inn Express & Suites Denton and I really enjoyed my stay again.

During this visit I just happened to stay on a Wednesday when they have a Manager Reception and it was nice. They provided a Pasta Dinner with Appetizers for all guests.

I also liked the ability to be shuttled to the University of North Texas. The shuttle driver was very friendly and I must say the breakfast this time was better then my last visit, they added French Toast but there was no powdered sugar.

I will be booking again on my next visit to Denton.

Room Tip: If you happen to stay at this hotel on a Wednesday be sure to stay for the Wednesday Manager Reception.
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank Kane K

Hello.

Thank you so much for returning! I loved the comment about the French Toast. I'll make a request for powedered sugar. I'm glad you were able to experience Manager's Reception, our guests usually have a great time.

I am really pleased to hear your stay this time around was an improvement from your prior visit! If at any time you feel there are things we could/should be doing better, we welcome and appreciate your input.

We look forward to your next visit!

At Your Service,

Reviewed March 25, 2012

Nice clean hotel, nothing bad at all but my rate was$169.99 per night....a long way from the $103 listed here so make sure you check the rate when making reservation.

• Stayed: March 2012