“Really NICE Stay!!!!!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #7 of 25 Hotels in Denton
Fort Wayne, Indiana, United States
“Really NICE Stay!!!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 6, 2011

Great Hotel, I would go back again!! Clean, Clean, Clean, fantastic service, and very quiet! Big bathrooms, great beds and pillows!

• Stayed November 2011, traveled with friends
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
HIEDentonGM, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Denton - UNT - TWU, responded to this review, November 29, 2011
Hello there!

Thank you so much for lodging with the Holiday Inn Express-Denton. We appreciate your feedback and we hope to see you during your next stay in Denton, TX. Have a great day!

Brooke Stanley

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (49)
Gilmer, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 1, 2011

Recently my family, friends and I stayed at the Holiday Inn Express in Denton, Texas and I must say that I enjoyed it from beginning to end. There was a young lady in particular that was exceptional!!! Her name is Brandi Cox. I called the hotel on several different occasions and unfortunately for Ms. Cox, she seemed to always answer my calls. I made several different reservations, changed dates a couple of times and even payed my bill over the phone with her. She never once complained and she was ALWAYS polite ans patient. I would truly reccommend this hotel and I will be rooming there again anytime I visit the Denton area. This was my second stay but it will not be my last.

Mrs. Jackson

• Stayed October 2011, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
HIEDentonGM, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Denton - UNT - TWU, responded to this review, November 5, 2011
Hi there!

Thank you so kindly. Your compliments about Brandi will be passed on to her! We are glad you enjoyed your stay so much that you'll be visiting us again. My staff and I are here to assist you at all times. We look forward to your next visit!
Lockhart, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 31, 2011

We stayed at this hotel one the first night of our 10 day summer vacation. Husband and I and our 3 kids ages 4 to 10. We had a suite room (2 queens and a pull out sofa) and it was plenty spacious enough for a family of 5. We enjoyed the indoor swimming pool before ordering pizza and retiring to our room. The front desk staff was helpful in providing extra towels and directing the pizza man to the pool area. The room was clean and quiet. I would definitely stay at this hotel again and recommend it to others.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with family
Hello.

Thank you so much for lodging with us! I am ecstatic to know my staff did whatever they could to provide you with a pleasant experience. We look forward to you staying with us again. Have a great day!

Reno, NV
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 12, 2011

This property is one of the better Holiday Inn's that I have stayed in. I would highley recommend it over other hotels in Denton. It's Clean, Comfortable, Quiet and the staff is great,...what else could you ask for?

Room Tip: Rooms on the North East side tend to be the quietest.
  • Stayed April 2011, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
HIEDentonGM, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Denton - UNT - TWU, responded to this review, October 18, 2011
Hello there.

Thank you for your compliments, it is truly appreciated! We are at your service and if you return to the area, please stop by and see us! Have a great day!
Vernon Hills
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 1, 2011

The beds are comfortable, the rooms look nice and the staff is very friendly, but problems with the hotel left us disappointed. The hallway smelled of pizza, the room smelled like a mix of pizza and cleaning materials, and there was no soap in our room. The front desk clerk had to go to the La Quinta next door to borrow soap bar from us.

This should be a nice hotel, but the problems we incurred left us very disappointed, and we're priority club members.

Stayed September 2011, traveled with family
HIEDentonGM, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Denton - UNT - TWU, responded to this review, October 2, 2011
Hello,

Thank you for posting your comments. I am truly sorry your stay with us was unpleasant. There are times when we have no control over delayed shipments (of hotel products) and unfortunately, during your stay, was one of those times. However, this is in no way, an excuse for what took place during your stay. Please accept a humble apology on behalf of the Holiday Inn Express-Denton.

If allowed, we would sincerely appreciate the opportunity to create a new and more pleasant stay here with us, for you and your family. I am glad to know my staff did everything they could to accomodate you. In addition, we kindly Thank You for your compliments! Have a great day!

Albuquerque, New Mexico
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 29, 2011

I recently attended my Nephews Wedding reception that was held at the Milestone and they referred us to stay at this hotel.

I was very satisfied with everyone that worked at this hotel, they were so nice and helpful.

The room was very clean and spacious. I was very happy for what we paid for the room, we were even shuttled to the Milestone at no charge as part of our stay.

We enjoyed in the breakfast buffet and especially the indoor pool.

My only concern was finding the hotel but the hotel provided us with better directions once we got there.

I don't travel to Denton often or stay at Holiday Inn Expresses but after this experience I will consider Holiday Inn Expresses more.

Room Tip: Call Hotel Direct For The Best Directions
  • Stayed July 2011, traveled with family
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Overland Park, Kansas
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 26, 2011

I stayed one night in the Holiday Inn Express during a road trip on I-35 S and received a very reasonable rate for a superb room and a hot breakfast. The room was spacious and modern. I stayed in a one-bed King and there was a sofa, microwave and a mini fridge. The staff was accommodating. The front desk brought up a toothbrush after midnight. One thing that I did not like was the light streaming from the hallway underneath the door. I had to roll up my towel and place it in front of the door to block the light. I was able to see the hotel from the road, but I have to agree with the other reviewer that I was unable to access the hotel easily on the frontage road even using a GPS. The frontage road is one-way southbound only. Hotels.com had advised me to exit at an exit south of the hotel. I tried to take a road that was behind the hotel as an alternative to the frontage road, and I found myself in a truck parking lot and had no easy way of reaching the hotel. I eventually had to drive over a curb and some grass to reach the parking lot. My advice to you is to call the hotel directly for specific instructions if you are driving.

Room Tip: The one King room was spacious.
  • Stayed August 2011, traveled solo
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
HIEDentonGM, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Denton - UNT - TWU, responded to this review, September 28, 2011
Greetings,

Thank you posting your comments. We hope to see you again, only this time, you are more than welcomed to call the front desk directly and any associate will be happy to give you directions to the hotel. That's why we're here.....for you. We look forward to your return.